Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

Advert:

2 hours ago, For Us All said:

Was it because of the 24 Sun journalists,who were exonerated after the costliest police operation in Scotland Yard history,wasting a whopping £30m of public money?

£30 million is small change down the back of the sofa compared to what has been wasted on dodgy PPE contracts. 

• Like 2

On 05/02/2022 at 22:43, Jacko51 said:

What about the decades of abuse carried out by Savile which was ignored by police forces across the country and to which many people in authority, like Margaret Thatcher, turned a blind eye to. Was that Starmer’s fault?  Was it Starmer’s fault that Savile was given a knighthood by a Tory PM despite many rumours circulating about his behaviour with children?  What about the authorities at Broadmoor who gave him free access to their premises despite rumours circulating about his activities?  Was that Starmer’s fault?  If you are looking for people to blame for allowing Savile to commit decades of abuse I would suggest that Starmer is at the bottom of your list.

Finally, when Alison Levitt produced her report of her investigation into the role of the CPS in the Savile affair Starmer said,  "I accept the conclusions reached by Ms. Levitt QC and, in the interests of transparency and accountability I have decided to publish her report in full.”  Publishing an unredacted report of her investigations in full?  Sue Gray bang your head against the wall!!

Here's the thing, Jacko - he's not looking for "people to blame" he's just having a dig at Starmer and trying to deflect from the lying fat scumbag that is our PM.  Its a sad sight when you have someone who's drank too much of Johnson's Brexit KoolAid and is prepared to slag off someone like Starmer for committing no wrong, yet accept and be complicit in Johnson's wrong doing so eagerly.  And I'm not a Labour supporter.

• Like 2

Advert:

History sites actually,they must have forgot to delete this one?
I don't bother, just someone's opinion usually to cover up the truth, especially English history. See there is a campaign to dump Blunderer's mistakes on his wife now.

On 07/02/2022 at 10:01, For Us All said:

The way things are going with net zero and this green agenda they may as well all join up.After all,everything will revolve around this agenda,which is very costly and likely to destroy any goverment?

Rubbish.

The Sun produces enough usable energy that's fired towards the earth every half to power the whole of mankind's needs for a year.  If we had invested properly in renewables early on we'd be well ahead of the game on this, people wouldn't be screwed to death for their now extortionate energy prices, and we wouldn't be in hock to Putin.  Instead, the Tories have preferred to spend many billions of pounds each and every year to subsidise fossil fuels while also turning a blind eye to dirty Russian money sloshing around the City.

And its going to get only worse, in the short term.  This government have been <ovf censored> about adopting mass battery storage while encouraging the take up of EV's; the role out of EV's alone will see a 10% compound increase in electricity demand for the next 10 years, while the National Grid - under funded for the last 50-years, sinks further under the strain.   This will cause further and more frequent Brown-Outs and Black-Outs (happening already in the S.East) 

The situation is further compounded by this administration offering Green Energy 'deals' which are time constrained (so the vast majority do NOT get delivered) only for the Johnson to announce "new rounds of funding" which are not new or additional money at all.  Sadly, these funding rounds achieve very little.

If we did Green Energy right we could create millions of new jobs, be self sufficient in energy needs and leave a cleaner more sustainable world for our kids, grand kids etc.

By the way - i work in the industry so, unlike you, I base my comments above on facts and research, not <ovf censored> spouted to support Johnson.

• Like 4

Downing Street still not apologising to Starmer for the Saville remarks. Disgraceful.

One of Saville's victims said she his horrified with Johnson for what he has said and it has nothing to do with the parties. She is correct. 

Words and lies have consequences and just like Trump people believe them. Remeber when the capitol was stormed. Boris is no different to Trump. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, ginge said:

Downing Street still not apologising to Starmer for the Saville remarks. Disgraceful.

One of Saville's victims said she his horrified with Johnson for what he has said and it has nothing to do with the parties. She is correct. 

Words and lies have consequences and just like Trump people believe them. Remeber when the capitol was stormed. Boris is no different to Trump. 

What Boris said is true 

it’s ok for starmer to blame boris for every party going even when he was not there and he has a point 

But it’s not ok for boris to blame starmer for not prosecuting saville when they all had good idea what he was up to 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Advert:

5 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

What Boris said is true 

it’s ok for starmer to blame boris for every party going even when he was not there and he has a point 

But it’s not ok for boris to blame starmer for not prosecuting saville when they all had good idea what he was up to 

Why don’t you go and play with your buses?

6 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

What Boris said is true 

What Boris said is a false slur. It is not true. Please refer to facts and not lies. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

What Boris said is true 

Nobody can be prosecuted  unless the police  produce the evidence.  I am sure the victims and relatives are enjoying all this being raked up because the Clown is in trouble.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I agree he is in trouble and the people he is surrounding himself with I don’t agree with 

But unfortunately for u lot it’s the truth he turned a blind eye

anyway we got a match watch 

Starmer got knighted for his work for law and criminal services. I imagine has done more good than you. It's not unfortunate for me as Starmer would not be my choice for the Labour leader, nor would I vote for Labour if there was a GE tomorrow which was done under a proportional vote. However what Boris said was a disgraceful lie. Please provide evidence if you think otherwise. Otherwise don't say such ridiculous things. Boris lost his chief of staff over the Savile remark who'd been with him for 14 years. Why do you think that is? She thought it was disgusting just like the Savile victim who said it was nothing to do with parties. Boris should not be bringing Savile up as an excuse for his lies let alone mistruths about Starmer. 

Advert:

2 hours ago, ginge said:

Starmer got knighted for his work for law and criminal services. I imagine has done more good than you. It's not unfortunate for me as Starmer would not be my choice for the Labour leader, nor would I vote for Labour if there was a GE tomorrow which was done under a proportional vote. However what Boris said was a disgraceful lie. Please provide evidence if you think otherwise. Otherwise don't say such ridiculous things. Boris lost his chief of staff over the Savile remark who'd been with him for 14 years. Why do you think that is? She thought it was disgusting just like the Savile victim who said it was nothing to do with parties. Boris should not be bringing Savile up as an excuse for his lies let alone mistruths about Starmer. 

More good than me 😂

18 hours ago, Osh said:

Rubbish.

The Sun produces enough usable energy that's fired towards the earth every half to power the whole of mankind's needs for a year.  If we had invested properly in renewables early on we'd be well ahead of the game on this, people wouldn't be screwed to death for their now extortionate energy prices, and we wouldn't be in hock to Putin.  Instead, the Tories have preferred to spend many billions of pounds each and every year to subsidise fossil fuels while also turning a blind eye to dirty Russian money sloshing around the City.

And its going to get only worse, in the short term.  This government have been <ovf censored> about adopting mass battery storage while encouraging the take up of EV's; the role out of EV's alone will see a 10% compound increase in electricity demand for the next 10 years, while the National Grid - under funded for the last 50-years, sinks further under the strain.   This will cause further and more frequent Brown-Outs and Black-Outs (happening already in the S.East) 

The situation is further compounded by this administration offering Green Energy 'deals' which are time constrained (so the vast majority do NOT get delivered) only for the Johnson to announce "new rounds of funding" which are not new or additional money at all.  Sadly, these funding rounds achieve very little.

If we did Green Energy right we could create millions of new jobs, be self sufficient in energy needs and leave a cleaner more sustainable world for our kids, grand kids etc.

By the way - i work in the industry so, unlike you, I base my comments above on facts and research, not <ovf censored> spouted to support Johnson.

Thanks for that,what part of the industry do you work in?

15 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Nobody can be prosecuted  unless the police  produce the evidence.  I am sure the victims and relatives are enjoying all this being raked up because the Clown is in trouble.

I don't think the civil servants will be enjoying it either?