Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

17 minutes ago, For Us All said:

I should imagine there wasn't too much to report if the file had been destroyed three years earlier?

Jacko there’s no point trying to reason with this chap he’s either a wind up merchant or the head of the Boris Johnson fan club 

• Like 1

Advert:

11 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

And still the Tories couldn’t win. 

I wasn’t expecting them to but how close was it for Liebour to lose that ‘safe’ seat in 2021?(35% of the vote)Whereas Southend was/is a no contest.If I was Sir Beir I’d be extremely worried about losing  Batley.If one street changes its mind next time round……

1 hour ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Jacko there’s no point trying to reason with this chap he’s either a wind up merchant or the head of the Boris Johnson fan club 

Yes,it's always hard to reason against the facts?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

What about the decades of abuse carried out by Savile which was ignored by police forces across the country and to which many people in authority, like Margaret Thatcher, turned a blind eye to. Was that Starmer’s fault?  Was it Starmer’s fault that Savile was given a knighthood by a Tory PM despite many rumours circulating about his behaviour with children?  What about the authorities at Broadmoor who gave him free access to their premises despite rumours circulating about his activities?  Was that Starmer’s fault?  If you are looking for people to blame for allowing Savile to commit decades of abuse I would suggest that Starmer is at the bottom of your list.

Finally, when Alison Levitt produced her report of her investigation into the role of the CPS in the Savile affair Starmer said,  "I accept the conclusions reached by Ms. Levitt QC and, in the interests of transparency and accountability I have decided to publish her report in full.”  Publishing an unredacted report of her investigations in full?  Sue Gray bang your head against the wall!!

And his refusal to prosecute the Rochdale grooming gangs? That's OK I suppose and his hands are still clean?

Advert:

2 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

And his refusal to prosecute the Rochdale grooming gangs? That's OK I suppose and his hands are still clean?

Johnson has run out of lies and  his aides are scouring far right sites for smears, unfounded as is usual.  There were enough warnings about Johnson`s  unsuitability for public office but they were unheeded.  The country is now the laughing stock of the world and in deep financial trouble.

1 minute ago, For Us All said:

Who in fact has he prosecuted apart from journalists?

Johnson is the criminal, Starmer was the DPP with 3000 lawyers so there will be many thousands of cases going through his department. Smears can be made up willy-nilly by extremists.

3 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

I wasn’t expecting them to but how close was it for Liebour to lose that ‘safe’ seat in 2021?(35% of the vote)Whereas Southend was/is a no contest.If I was Sir Beir I’d be extremely worried about losing  Batley.If one street changes its mind next time round……

You really are quite childish at time mate. 

Advert:

30 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Who in fact has he prosecuted apart from journalists?

If Johnson really believes his assertion about Starmer and Savile he should repeat it outside of the House of Commons where he would become subject to slander laws.  He won't because he knows he was talking rubbish - as his advisors had warned him before he said it.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Johnson is the criminal, Starmer was the DPP with 3000 lawyers so there will be many thousands of cases going through his department. Smears can be made up willy-nilly by extremists.

That's whats Starmer said as thousands of children were being abused by grooming gangs and his later apology hardly makes up for their suffering.

Edited by jimbo57

44 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

If Johnson really believes his assertion about Starmer and Savile he should repeat it outside of the House of Commons where he would become subject to slander laws.  He won't because he knows he was talking rubbish - as his advisors had warned him before he said it.

So why has Starmer apologised?

Advert:

2 minutes ago, Tony Rodriguez said:

The thread is titled Tory Sleaze. If the discussion is about Keir Stamer then clearly people have been taken in by the distraction technique being employed to hijack the thread.

Desperate times for the distractors? All the corruption will be dealt with by the next government and the police.

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

Case in point: This thread.