• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

25 minutes ago, For Us All said:

The Fab4 might have been the ones who advised Carry to buy the birthday cake?

Have the people of Newcastle got any confidence in Bell?

It is not the cake that is the problem but the lying and smearing.

• Like 2

Advert:

3 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

If you are in charge of an organisation, as Starmer was during the child grooming crises, and it b alls up, you are responsible. No iffs no buts, the man on top is accountable for any failings.

Correct. And that is why Johnson should go 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, For Us All said:

More confidence than Stoke North have, with the village idiot Gullis 

Advert:

3 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

If you are in charge of an organisation, as Starmer was during the child grooming crises, and it b alls up, you are responsible. No iffs no buts, the man on top is accountable for any failings.

In charge of the CPS with 3000 lawyers, dependent upon the police for producing evidence , in Yorkshire was it?  Lots of buts.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Carry the Can as well as the stripped wallpaper ?

29 minutes ago, jimbo57 said:

I'm glad to see you agree that Starmer should have gone.

That's something we agree on.

I am not a fan of Starmer, but I do believe he is a man of integrity, something that is lacking in the current Cabinet 

• Like 1

Advert:

5 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

Jo Cox 21,000, Tracey Brabin 17,000 - a high percentrage of Labour voters turned out.

David Amess 27,000, Anna Firth 12,700 - a high percentage of Tory voters couldn't be bothered.

Kim Leadbetter 13,296  in 2021.Labour voters couldn’t be arsed.

3 hours ago, For Us All said:

I don’t give a monkeys backside about birthday cake. 

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

The CPS "had no record at all of the case" because the file had been  destroyed on the 26th October,2010?

What about the decades of abuse carried out by Savile which was ignored by police forces across the country and to which many people in authority, like Margaret Thatcher, turned a blind eye to. Was that Starmer’s fault?  Was it Starmer’s fault that Savile was given a knighthood by a Tory PM despite many rumours circulating about his behaviour with children?  What about the authorities at Broadmoor who gave him free access to their premises despite rumours circulating about his activities?  Was that Starmer’s fault?  If you are looking for people to blame for allowing Savile to commit decades of abuse I would suggest that Starmer is at the bottom of your list.

Finally, when Alison Levitt produced her report of her investigation into the role of the CPS in the Savile affair Starmer said,  "I accept the conclusions reached by Ms. Levitt QC and, in the interests of transparency and accountability I have decided to publish her report in full.”  Publishing an unredacted report of her investigations in full?  Sue Gray bang your head against the wall!!

Edited by Jacko51

Advert:

So Steve Barclay has been given Chief of Staff? I'd imagine he'll be resigning as an MP then? What a disgrace on our democracy 
When is the by-election? Is he doing an Osbourne collecting jobs?

10 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

What about the decades of abuse carried out by Savile which was ignored by police forces across the country and to which many people in authority, like Margaret Thatcher, turned a blind eye to. Was that Starmer’s fault?  Was it Starmer’s fault that Savile was given a knighthood by a Tory PM despite many rumours circulating about his behaviour with children?  What about the authorities at Broadmoor who gave him free access to their premises despite rumours circulating about his activities?  Was that Starmer’s fault?  If you are looking for people to blame for allowing Savile to commit decades of abuse I would suggest that Starmer is at the bottom of your list.

Finally, when Alison Levitt produced her report of her investigation into the role of the CPS in the Savile affair Starmer said,  "I accept the conclusions reached by Ms. Levitt QC and, in the interests of transparency and accountability I have decided to publish her report in full.”  Publishing an unredacted report of her investigations in full?  Sue Gray bang your head against the wall!!

I should imagine there wasn't too much to report if the file had been destroyed three years earlier?