Jump to content

Tory Sleaze


tommytunstall
 Share

Recommended Posts

Advert:


20 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

A fall of almost 15,000 in the Tory vote since 2019.  Worrying wouldn't you say.

That even isn’t an argument.This year 85% of the vote,2019 was 59%.Has Batley got the same worries?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


If you are in charge of an organisation, as Starmer was during the child grooming crises, and it b alls up, you are responsible. No iffs no buts, the man on top is accountable for any failings.

Edited by jimbo57

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

 

See my previous post and please stop asking time wasting questions.

Your previous post said nothing about the dramatic fall in the Tory vote in Southend.  It just waffled on about monkeys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, For Us All said:

I'm with Harry S.Truman and his buck.The bloke at the top is responsible,we cant have double standards can we?

Trust the process!

The bloke at the top is indeed responsible which is why Starmer took responsibility to order an investigation into the Savile matter.  The report found that Starmer had no involvement whatsoever in the decision not to prosecute Savile.  From the Daily Mail, "In 2012 a QC-led inquiry exonerated Sir Keir, finding he was not involved in the decision not to put Savile in the dock two years before he died, blaming it on hapless starstruck police officers and an incurious local prosecutor. " 

Compare and contrast with the involvement of the PM in the Downing Street shenanigans.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


4 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

That even isn’t an argument.This year 85% of the vote,2019 was 59%.Has Batley got the same worries?

Jo Cox 21,000, Tracey Brabin 17,000 - a high percentrage of Labour voters turned out.

David Amess 27,000, Anna Firth 12,700 - a high percentage of Tory voters couldn't be bothered.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

The bloke at the top is indeed responsible which is why Starmer took responsibility to order an investigation into the Savile matter.  The report found that Starmer had no involvement whatsoever in the decision not to prosecute Savile.  From the Daily Mail, "In 2012 a QC-led inquiry exonerated Sir Keir, finding he was not involved in the decision not to put Savile in the dock two years before he died, blaming it on hapless starstruck police officers and an incurious local prosecutor. " 

Compare and contrast with the involvement of the PM in the Downing Street shenanigans.

I'm sure it would be much easier to order an investigation in to the Savile matter if you knew that the previous evidence had been burned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, For Us All said:

I'm sure it would be much easier to order an investigation in to the Savile matter if you knew that the previous evidence had been burned?

I thought his correspondence with Thatcher had been redacted.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


18 minutes ago, ginge said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-02-03/second-resignation-in-one-day-as-pms-top-aide-resigns-amid-partygate-scandal

4 top aides resign... Wonder what was their reason. Probably a coincidence. Couldn't have been the Jimmy Saville smear. 

2019er Aaron Bell also submitted a letter of no confidence. 

Oh well everything is fine in some people's eyes. 

The Fab4 might have been the ones who advised Carry to buy the birthday cake?

Have the people of Newcastle got any confidence in Bell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...