Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

Advert:

Resignations rolling in today, chickens coming home to roost, will the turkeys vote for Xmas? DUP Chief resiigns over Blusterers Unworkable brexit agreement, not very well baked that, too long in the oven.

• Like 1

Advert:

21 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
36 minutes ago, For Us All said:
Who Putin?

Don't think Putin is looking for a replacement for a long standing Director of Policy who has just resigned over Johnsons' Fascist based slurs on a honourable lawyer.

Honourable along with the BBC of course.No accountability at all.

Disgraceful.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Resignations rolling in today, chickens coming home to roost, will the turkeys vote for Xmas? DUP Chief resiigns over Blusterers Unworkable brexit agreement, not very well baked that, too long in the oven.

Nice to know that within the Tory party there are people with decency and integrity. Not to many unfortunately 

17 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

The other week i was commenting on the fact that out of the three Tory MPs in SoT, the only not one I thought anything of was Gullis.

I think after his recent behaviour I’ll retract my previous comment as he’s a complete buffoon. 

Imo Gutless is in it for himself,  he's just trying to climb the greasy sleazy Tory pole

By the way I did vote for him, but I won't be fooled again 

• Like 2

Advert:

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:
1 hour ago, For Us All said:
Who Putin?

Don't think Putin is looking for a replacement for a long standing Director of Policy who has just resigned over Johnsons' Fascist based slurs on a honourable lawyer.

Fact - Starmer was in charge of the CPS that failed to prosecute Jimmy Savile.

Discuss.

18 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Discuss.

The professionals have discussed the situation, nothing further to add.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KEV.WILLIE said:

Imo Gutless is in it for himself,  he's just trying to climb the greasy sleazy Tory pole

By the way I did vote for him, but I won't be fooled again 

Me neither, can’t help feeling the bloke has problems 

• Like 1

Snipped from the Independent

Munira Mirza, the prime minister’s director of policy, was the first to quit.

She said she was resigning over Mr Johnson’s attempted smear of Labour leader Sir Keir Starmer over paedophile Jimmy Savile’s crimes.

Ms Mirza condemned “an inappropriate and partisan reference to a horrendous case of child sex abuse” in her resignation letter.

She said there was “no fair or reasonable basis for that assertion”, and criticised Mr Johnson for failing, “despite my urging, [to] apologise”.

In the Commons on Monday, the PM accused Sir Keir – when he was director of public prosecutions – of failing to take action against Savile before the child sex abuser died.

Mr Johnson has since acknowledged that Sir Keir had “nothing to do with” the case – but he did not apologise.

46 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Discuss.

I see Johnson has now said today that he wasn't criticising Starmer personally but rather "I was making a point about his responsibility for the organisation as a whole."  So does he take responsibility for the organisation of No 10 as a whole and therefore of all the covid breaches, drunkenness and subsequent attempts to cover them up?

Discuss

• Like 2

Advert: