Jump to content

  • OVF player sponsorship 2022

    £10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Tory Sleaze


tommytunstall
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jimbo57 said:

And Tony Bliar got away with not being impeached for 'high crimes etc' as not a single Labour MP would support it, and yet they are now shouting for Boris to resign over cakegate.

Pathetic, the lot of them, just pathetic.

Pathetic you are absolutely correct, that is what this sleaze ridden Cabinet is

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


3 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Apparently,the Ukraine/Russian conflict is now a distraction for partygate.

You couldn't make it up?

You would defend him even if he had strangled his grandma you’d say she probably deserved it like you say you couldn’t make it up 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently,the Ukraine/Russian conflict is now a distraction for partygate.
You couldn't make it up?
£89Million skimmed off somebodies budget and handed to the Ukraine government today, did Biggles fly himself?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
1 hour ago, For Us All said:
Apparently,the Ukraine/Russian conflict is now a distraction for partygate.
You couldn't make it up?

£89Million skimmed off somebodies budget and handed to the Ukraine government today, did Biggles fly himself?

Have the Germans changed their mind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


8 hours ago, For Us All said:

Apparently,the Ukraine/Russian conflict is now a distraction for partygate.

You couldn't make it up?

The distraction is the police investigation.

From a position of we won't investigate (before Gray) to we are investigating (just before Gray report publication) and then to restrict publication until after police investigation (12 months +?).

Now that you couldn't make up.

I would guess the police were not interested untill the Gray report was initiated, then they thought if Gray finds something we will look corrupt for taking no action. Now they look corrupt because the Gray report can't be released because of the police investigation they refused to initiate and it may delay the full report being published for 12+ months....... almost in time for an election.... confused? Stay tuned...... there is more to come.

As for Russia........ I bet Putin is shaking in his boots now Boris is flying out...... or it could be laughter..... we may never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, geosname said:

The distraction is the police investigation.

From a position of we won't investigate (before Gray) to we are investigating (just before Gray report publication) and then to restrict publication until after police investigation (12 months +?).

Now that you couldn't make up.

I would guess the police were not interested untill the Gray report was initiated, then they thought if Gray finds something we will look corrupt for taking no action. Now they look corrupt because the Gray report can't be released because of the police investigation they refused to initiate and it may delay the full report being published for 12+ months....... almost in time for an election.... confused? Stay tuned...... there is more to come.

As for Russia........ I bet Putin is shaking in his boots now Boris is flying out...... or it could be laughter..... we may never know.

Yes,he'll probably be having a little chuckle,he's already got Germany in his pocket?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


The distraction is the police investigation.
From a position of we won't investigate (before Gray) to we are investigating (just before Gray report publication) and then to restrict publication until after police investigation (12 months +?).
Now that you couldn't make up.
I would guess the police were not interested untill the Gray report was initiated, then they thought if Gray finds something we will look corrupt for taking no action. Now they look corrupt because the Gray report can't be released because of the police investigation they refused to initiate and it may delay the full report being published for 12+ months....... almost in time for an election.... confused? Stay tuned...... there is more to come.
As for Russia........ I bet Putin is shaking in his boots now Boris is flying out...... or it could be laughter..... we may never know.
Some of the photos are quite juicy apparently and will never be published except on social media.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
3 hours ago, For Us All said:
Yes,he'll probably be having a little chuckle,he's already got Germany in his pocket?

The Putin that funded Brexit and laundering money in London?

Was Jezza involved?🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    • Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please - Contact us here
    • If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here
    • Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here
  • Friends of OVF




×
×
  • Create New...