Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

7 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

With or without Johnson the Conservative Party will still be in charge.Yesterday the main concern of the government was the potential war in the Ukraine.Labour’s main concern was ******* cake.

No Howjy, Labour’s main concern is having an inveterate liar in No 10 dealing with potential war in the Ukraine. I can’t understand intelligent people saying this is about “******* cake”. It’s about dishonesty and corruption. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

No Howjy, Labour’s main concern is having an inveterate liar in No 10 dealing with potential war in the Ukraine. I can’t understand intelligent people saying this is about “******* cake”. It’s about dishonesty and corruption. 

Jean,Boris can go for me but Thornberry ,this morning,states that we should be more concerned with the Ukraine.This is following the Rayner Shitshow in the House yesterday.Would you want that shower leading us into war?

Edited by Howjy04
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Jean,Boris can go for me but Thornberry ,this morning,states that we should be more concerned with the Ukraine.This is following the Rayner Shitshow in the House yesterday.Would you want that shower leading us into war?

I don’t want either party leading us into war, mate. 

25 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

With or without Johnson the Conservative Party will still be in charge.Yesterday the main concern of the government was the potential war in the Ukraine.Labour’s main concern was ******* cake.

As was/is the main concern of the wretched BBC who devote hour upon hour to the same subject saying the same thing over and over again on all of their broadcasting outlets, whilst practically ignoring other far more serious events that are taking place in the wide world.

A huge bit of a coincidence their obsession with cake comes just as the license fee is under scrutiny again.

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

The vile Thornberry is finally allowed to spout her mouth again and Labour can hardly believe their luck in being allowed so much airtime by the BBC who obviously have their own agenda.

As for a looming world war? There's more important things to talk about, cake for instance.

• Thanks 1

In recent days the BBC News had led with the issues in Ukraine. And after stating that Labour was only concerned with “******* cake” Howjy then tells us that Thornbury said Ukraine was more important. I do wish people would make their mind up. 

As was/is the main concern of the wretched BBC who devote hour upon hour to the same subject saying the same thing over and over again on all of their broadcasting outlets, whilst practically ignoring other far more serious events that are taking place in the wide world.
A huge bit of a coincidence their obsession with cake comes just as the license fee is under scrutiny again.
Millions of people missed their Birthday treats during Lockdown, but Johnson had his. One law for us but not for him?
  • Like 1

In recent days the BBC News had led with the issues in Ukraine. And after stating that Labour was only concerned with “******* cake” Howjy then tells us that Thornbury said Ukraine was more important. I do wish people would make their mind up. 
No bodies going to war, even if Russia did cross the border, the US would just increase trade sanctions and is already preparing to increase gas supplies to Europe.

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

The root of the Sleaze, dictatorial powers from a minority vote in an outdated electatorial system from centuries ago. Nothing will change until the people grasp the nettle.

100% agreed

30 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Just to clarify.Rayner was yesterday,pre Ukraine statement by PM.The fragrant Emily was today,after spouting about cakegate she mentioned the Ukraine crisis.

If there is a war nothing will matter.

The yanks won't be up for it and Europe won't go on their own. Boris might go all gung ho in the media but his testosterone levels are far to low to be action man....... More inaction man waiting to be told what to do.