Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

I think it’s terrible that MPs can defect to another party other than election time, they should either quit or wait until there is an election. 
You have to question his motive, scraped through in the election which was very much dominated by Brexit and a constituency that Conservative hadn’t won for 27yrs. Vote against Boris on any commons debate or resign, don’t switch sides. 
And this should stand whatever party an MP represents.

• Like 2

Advert:

4 hours ago, For Us All said:

Were they the only two?

They were the only two I could see on either front bench.  At a time when your party leader is under the pump and needs all the support he can get, seeing two of his ministers ignoring him and fannying about on their phones is not a good look.

9 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Not innocent until proven guilty Fosse no?

Just checking because you are such a staunch defender of our legal system.

Why the need to apologise for not doing anything wrong?

Almost an admission of guilt imo, his body language says it all 

13 hours ago, Jacko51 said:

They were the only two I could see on either front bench.  At a time when your party leader is under the pump and needs all the support he can get, seeing two of his ministers ignoring him and fannying about on their phones is not a good look.

They were having a bet on Boris keeping his job?

Advert:

14 hours ago, KEV.WILLIE said:

Why the need to apologise for not doing anything wrong?

Almost an admission of guilt imo, his body language says it all 

Yeah he is guilty as sin, I was just teasing fosse with that last post 😅

• Haha 1

Advert:

On 20/01/2022 at 15:05, Coyney Valiant said:

What have the Boris lovers got to say about this 

To defending the Government but I wouldn’t believe a word that comes out of this pricks mouth. 

On 18/01/2022 at 23:18, ginge said:

I'm no fan of the Lords but thank goodness many of them stayed up last night to stop the government's attempt to water down our right to protest. Good on them for stopping the attack on democracy that Boris and Patel tried to get through. 

Also what about the MPs voting for voter ID. What hypocrites some of these elite tories are who are one minute against vaccine passports but now in favour of photo id. 

Both an attack on our democracy! The tories are corrupt to the core. 

The difference between a vaccine passport and an I.D. card is immense. 

Im not against I.D. cards, just some of the information that could/would be held on them.

10 hours ago, geosname said:

The difference between a vaccine passport and an I.D. card is immense. 

Im not against I.D. cards, just some of the information that could/would be held on them.

Both have lots of information about you on them, I don`t see that much difference. A photographic driving licence is much the same.  

3 minutes ago, bycars rob said:

Both have lots of information about you on them, I don`t see that much difference. A photographic driving licence is much the same.  

A covid passport gives private medical information by it's very existence. The whole point of it is to restrict. It's similar to being told you must wear a particular icon to inform others of their irrational fear.

An I D  card in essence is just that, unless other information is included. An official document to prove who you are, as with a driving licence, passport, birth certificate etc etc. The information contained/stored on the card is where problems start.

Advert:

The concern is that we do not know the extent of the information and who has access to the information. I can't see the US having much interest in a driving licence.

3 hours ago, Fosse69 said:
3 hours ago, bycars rob said:

The concern is that we do not know the extent of the information and who has access to the information. 

Nail. Head. Big hammer.

Exactly right mate.

Does it seem odd that Boris wants an inquiry into muslimness but not into blackmail?

He wouldn't be trying to play to the crowd or curry favour with certain groups would he?

It's almost comical that the person making the rules needs someone to tell him what they are.... it's as if he doesn't know.

Is his shoe size bigger than his IQ? We already know his hat size is.

• Like 1