Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

Advert:

Advert:

Advert:

20 hours ago, For Us All said:

Better ask his boss,the commissioner.

That's exactly the point--the decision isn't his to make, but  is the Police Comissioner's. Bas Javid is in charge of the Met's internal professional standards not Downing Street's!

• Thanks 1

Advert:

7 hours ago, Regal Beagle said:

Not innocent until proven guilty Fosse no?

Just checking because you are such a staunch defender of our legal system.

Proven guilty by his own colleague, think the truth is stacking up, just ask David Davis.

Oh he’s definitely guilty and we need the back benchers to write a letter to the 1922 committee. They need 54 and the last I heard the figure was 6. He’s only the figure head and he doesn’t run the government. For the sake of the Tory party he will definitely have to go, as I believe he’s unelectable, but I can’t see Labour winning the next election. 
Watched PMQs today all that Starmer kept on about was the bloody party, whilst BJ was actually on about politics, what they’d done and were planning to do. I’ve always been a fan of Starmer but on today’s performance, nothing but a toothless tiger. So yes BJ will be replaced quite rightly and the Tories will continue to govern the country.

On 18/01/2022 at 16:18, ginge said:

I'm no fan of the Lords but thank goodness many of them stayed up last night to stop the government's attempt to water down our right to protest. Good on them for stopping the attack on democracy that Boris and Patel tried to get through. 

Also what about the MPs voting for voter ID. What hypocrites some of these elite tories are who are one minute against vaccine passports but now in favour of photo id. 

Both an attack on our democracy! The tories are corrupt to the core. 

Very selective aren’t you? Vote goes your way they are hero’s, vote goes against you then god you don’t half winge.

Edited by philpvfc