Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

Advert:

5 hours ago, Howjy04 said:

Both driven and clever people with suitable experience.Sunak has been outstanding as chancellor.

Truss clever 🤔😂 ... this comment has to be a wind up! 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Advert:

On 15/01/2022 at 10:49, Howjy04 said:

Sunak or Truss.

Sunak guilty too, failed to report illegal outdoor parties in neighbours garden,  shouting "Keep the noise down" just a personal inconvenience. Who will pay for the replacement kiddies swing? 

41 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Sunak guilty too, failed to report illegal outdoor parties in neighbours garden,  shouting "Keep the noise down" just a personal inconvenience. Who will pay for the replacement kiddies swing? 

I’m pleased you noticed the party was in the garden,drinking wine and eating cheese.I take it you think beer and takeaways,indoors,is ok?Did Barry supply the takeaway, courtesy of Ms.Lee,for Starmer and his associates?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Howjy04 said:

I’m pleased you noticed the party was in the garden,drinking wine and eating cheese.I take it you think beer and takeaways,indoors,is ok?Did Barry supply the takeaway, courtesy of Ms.Lee,for Starmer and his associates?

Partying in the garden and elsewhere was illegal at the time.  Having  a dinner indoors  during work was not illegal. Like with Johnson recognising the difference between work and partying is  not too difficult for most people

8 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

Partying in the garden and elsewhere was illegal at the time.  Having  a dinner indoors  during work was not illegal. Like with Johnson recognising the difference between work and partying is  not too difficult for most people

Drinking beer whilst working.I always thought I was in the wrong job..

Advert:

19 minutes ago, Howjy04 said:

Same old Labour,accusing others of something they are guilty of themselves?

1 minute ago, Howjy04 said:

Drinking beer whilst working.I always thought I was in the wrong job..

True, not possible in lots of jobs, but an evening meeting with a meal if just a glass maybe.

2 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Same old Labour,accusing others of something they are guilty of themselves?

Comprehension of relative scale not guilty of, unlike parties that spend Billions on Test and Trace

Boris has gone undercover,  little leaks coming out this morning about relaxing restrictions 

Deflection Deflection Deflection 

Unfortunately the electorate have short memories and even shorter options imo 

Advert:

Boris has gone undercover,  little leaks coming out this morning about relaxing restrictions 
Deflection Deflection Deflection 
Unfortunately the electorate have short memories and even shorter options imo 
There is a Labour election poster on Twitter that will be a memory jogger.
  • Haha 1

So Boris has come out of hiding after thinking of an excuse and said nobody at the party told him it was against the rules.... the rules he set.. that you can only meet with one other person outside... did the booze not give it away Boris? Also noticed he was wearing a mask in the interview to hide his smirk. What a disgusting disgrace he and his corrupt chums are. 

I'm no fan of the Lords but thank goodness many of them stayed up last night to stop the government's attempt to water down our right to protest. Good on them for stopping the attack on democracy that Boris and Patel tried to get through. 

Also what about the MPs voting for voter ID. What hypocrites some of these elite tories are who are one minute against vaccine passports but now in favour of photo id. 

Both an attack on our democracy! The tories are corrupt to the core.