Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

A major problem with slavery in the USA is that it was all avoidable. If they had followed the English example of enslaving it's own people with debt, poverty and class there would have been no need to import. Although it would have taken some time and Americans are impatient.

Boris the arse thinks it's ok to bring your own alcohol to a work meeting....... at least that's his excuse..... he has come out with some cack previously but Christ on a bike how bloody stupid does he think the public are?...... they ain't politicians Boris.... they won't swallow it.

I hope.

20 minutes ago, geosname said:

Boris the arse thinks it's ok to bring your own alcohol to a work meeting....... at least that's his excuse..... he has come out with some cack previously but Christ on a bike how bloody stupid does he think the public are?...... they ain't politicians Boris.... they won't swallow it.

I hope.

No end to it, he has started lying down in the back of his official car.  Warmer than hiding in a fridge  I suppose.

1 hour ago, Fosse69 said:

No end to it, he has started lying down in the back of his official car.  Warmer than hiding in a fridge  I suppose.

The idiot was handed a huge majority golden ticket and he is screwing it up.

So Boris was there for 25 minutes. So therefore he broke the rules and lied about it as he said he hasn't. Never mind resigning, about time these corrupt disgraces were prosecuted. 

12 minutes ago, ginge said:

So Boris was there for 25 minutes. So therefore he broke the rules and lied about it as he said he hasn't. Never mind resigning, about time these corrupt disgraces were prosecuted. 

Trust the Process.👍

15 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:
1 hour ago, geosname said:
To trust the process you have to trust the people in the process........ I don't...... do you?

It is not possible to trust liars, especially previously sacked ones.

Technically he mis lead the House,  a potential sacking offence.