Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

11 minutes ago, WV said:

Any response to the post you started about the labour party suggesting wrong doing before the inquiry was released? After stating you firmly do not give your opinion until the process is complete? What was it that was different about the labour party that caused you to break your own rule? 

Pardon?

Advert:

Advert:

2 hours ago, Rory said:

Correct. NO to Rishi.

I hope they get the kicking they deserve in North Shropshire and they sit up and take note. Action is now needed to rescue the great party.

I will not vote for them again until Boris is removed.

We want Boris out!

It don’t matter who they replace him with the corruption and lies will still go on until we get a change of government 

• Like 1

Advert:

5 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

So says DDN, supported by writers including John McDonnell, Owen Jones, Ken Loach etc.

I'd rather take note from Russia Today.

George Monbiot actually but clearly you didn't engage with it or you'd have known that. 

On 15/12/2021 at 08:37, Rory said:

Correct. NO to Rishi.

I hope they get the kicking they deserve in North Shropshire and they sit up and take note. Action is now needed to rescue the great party.

I will not vote for them again until Boris is removed.

We want Boris out!

Game on. I’m with you. Hopefully a great reset. That said I have no faith in Boris any longer. 

Good to see loyal dyed in the wool conservatives getting a kicking from the lib dems. Brilliant in fact. This result gives the rest of us hope that the rest of the country (despite the cheerleaders on here) aren't prepared to take any more of this corrupt government. 

• Like 1

Advert:

Do you think a new leader will change anything in the Tory party get real 
Changing the peoples' view of the Tory Party is the point, who the relatively few members of the party pick as leader will not change the state of the country. Don't ever call it a democracy.