Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

9 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I don’t know the names of many back benchers. I suppose from the cabinet the obvious choices would be Sunak or Truss. They’ve kept their heads below the parapet and there doesn’t seem to be any sleaze circulating about them. I’d get rid of tge rest of the cabinet as I think they’re incompetent and useless.

But are either of them likely to bring in a new cabinet?

Advert:

17 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I don’t know the names of many back benchers. I suppose from the cabinet the obvious choices would be Sunak or Truss. They’ve kept their heads below the parapet and there doesn’t seem to be any sleaze circulating about them. I’d get rid of tge rest of the cabinet as I think they’re incompetent and useless.

Truss 😂 can we stick to people with at least half a brain cell?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fosse69 said:

But are either of them likely to bring in a new cabinet?

Fosse, I think that they’ve got to, otherwise the stigma will still be there.  All the dead wood needs to go, they should be treated as an Japanese knotweed and if any remain the knotweed will just come back. Can you tell me what is the purpose of Jon Bon Gove or Raab 

• Haha 1

Just now, ginge said:

Truss 😂 can we stick to people with at least half a brain cell?

Hinge, that’s what I’m saying her and Sunak say nothing. The only time I’ve heard Truss open her mouth was to inform us she wasn’t at any parties. I believe this was to distance herself from the sleaze, with one eye on running for leadership. God the Tories love women leaders, trying to create a new Thatcher

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Playa Amodores said:

Fosse, I think that they’ve got to, otherwise the stigma will still be there.  All the dead wood needs to go, they should be treated as an Japanese knotweed and if any remain the knotweed will just come back. Can you tell me what is the purpose of Jon Bon Gove or Raab 

They work in secret preparing vague bills.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Advert:

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Out of interest who would u have?

I think a lot of credible options have been forced out of the tory party by these corrupt rule breakers. I believe in proper democracy and believe we should have a proportionally representative parliament.

5 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Hinge, that’s what I’m saying her and Sunak say nothing. The only time I’ve heard Truss open her mouth was to inform us she wasn’t at any parties. I believe this was to distance herself from the sleaze, with one eye on running for leadership. God the Tories love women leaders, trying to create a new Thatcher

I remember her opening her mouth rambling on about apples and cheese. 

Advert:

1 hour ago, FriedRice said:

steve wright in the afternoon patronising you since 1999 for the low low price of half a mil a year

What about Lineker and his Merry gang. Hate Micah Richards with a passion so much promise as a youngster yet delivered very little. Not liked much at the Villa, because of the number of appearances and was in injured allegedly, for the last three years of his contract.

Advert:

7 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Fosse, that’s true wasn’t Blair doing after dinner speeches for a cool £1m. He’ll never be doing a speech at Baddeley Green WMC, unless he reduces his fee.

True Blue Blair, son of Thatcher, a license to print money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

What about Lineker and his Merry gang. Hate Micah Richards with a passion so much promise as a youngster yet delivered very little. Not liked much at the Villa, because of the number of appearances and was in injured allegedly, for the last three years of his contract.

Shearer on £390,000?

7 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Shearer on £390,000?

Any response to the post you started about the labour party suggesting wrong doing before the inquiry was released? After stating you firmly do not give your opinion until the process is complete? What was it that was different about the labour party that caused you to break your own rule?