Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

1 hour ago, ginge said:

Do you think those not vaccinated will be encouraged after the way the people at the top have behaved? They should be setting an example. Time and time again they think they have the right to break the rules they set. As for the latest restrictions- work from home but you can still go to the work party, or wear a mask in a shop which you're in for a short time but you can go to a club and not wear one, they are contradictory and make no sense, whether you agree with more restrictions or not. And Boris the coward's pre recorded hot air the other night which the broadcasters should not have shown if he is not willing to answer questions on how he has failed us. The NHS will be overwhelmed due to years of underfunding, not because of omicron. And maybe they should have give them more notice about tests, as the website crashed yesterday. This crony government are an utter disgrace and think they can behave like they want.

I agree but if that’s all they have on Boris is a online quiz then it’s another agenda 

Show me the pictures of these party’s and I’ll be with u that he has to go but who will take over the conservatives ain’t going nowhere yet 

Advert:

8 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

They won’t entertain GB news on here because farage is behind it 

That is probably a true comment. But if GB News wished to be taken as an organisation presenting a balanced view of the news then they would not have employed such a divisive figure as Mr Farage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I agree but if that’s all they have on Boris is a online quiz then it’s another agenda 

Show me the pictures of these party’s and I’ll be with u that he has to go but who will take over the conservatives ain’t going nowhere yet 

Thought you'd want Priti in with her views? She'd probably deport Sajid and Rishi

• Haha 1

Advert:

3 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

I think you need to widen your choice of news sources if you think the only problem is secret Xmas parties.

Advert:

Could do with the Tories very narrowly hanging on in North Shropshire. Bad but not fatal.

The recent revelations have absolutely decimated Johnson's personal standing + the polls, to the point where it feels a lot of damage has been done to a previously popular brand. 

Ideally, he limps on and does further damage to the image of the Tories as 'good governors', so that when he inevitably gets ousted by his backbenchers in the run up to an election, it's just damage control.

If he went now it wouldn't be ideal for Labour, as anyone could turn up and look vaguely competent in comparison and reverse the shifts we've seen in the last fortnight.

3 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Could do with the Tories very narrowly hanging on in North Shropshire. Bad but not fatal.

The recent revelations have absolutely decimated Johnson's personal standing + the polls, to the point where it feels a lot of damage has been done to a previously popular brand. 

Ideally, he limps on and does further damage to the image of the Tories as 'good governors', so that when he inevitably gets ousted by his backbenchers in the run up to an election, it's just damage control.

If he went now it wouldn't be ideal for Labour, as anyone could turn up and look vaguely competent in comparison and reverse the shifts we've seen in the last fortnight.

Lib.Dems are in with a chance apparently with Labour coming in third.

North Shropshire voted for sovereignty in the referendum so this could be interesting.

Advert:

32 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Joe, I agree with most of what  you say with the exceptions of replacing him in a run up to the election. IMO he’s not electable and he needs to go sooner rather than later if the Tories want to win the next election. I believe he sets targets that are unrealistic to make it look like he’s doing what should be done. He’ll fail and Kier will then beat him with the stick that he’s handed to them.

Just now, Fosse69 said:

Who are the MPs and members likely to pick?

I don’t know the names of many back benchers. I suppose from the cabinet the obvious choices would be Sunak or Truss. They’ve kept their heads below the parapet and there doesn’t seem to be any sleaze circulating about them. I’d get rid of tge rest of the cabinet as I think they’re incompetent and useless.