Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

6 hours ago, Doha said:

Who's been holding onto all of this?

Very clever how it's all been released. Release some stuff and watch liar Johnson make a disgraceful attempt to squirm out of it, then release more to show that all his spin has been even more lies. 

Advert:

The media programme on Radio 4 during the week interviewed the two journalists who broke the story about the party and the mock press conference video. They both said they had the story a while ago but did not release it until now as they did not feel that it would "cut through". Basically they were waiting until they thought it would have the most impact.

With new Covid restrictions coming in to place and the proximity to Christmas they thought now was the time for it to become a big story rather than being swept under the carpet.

I really was not sure what to make of such manipulation.

About time Labour became a credible opposition and demand resignations. 
Resignations nowadays are cover ups for sackings which usually become inevitable, so a slow but sure process. Parliament is almost non existent, everything is done in secret with vague bills and secondary legislation. The people have little say.

Advert:

The media programme on Radio 4 during the week interviewed the two journalists who broke the story about the party and the mock press conference video. They both said they had the story a while ago but did not release it until now as they did not feel that it would "cut through". Basically they were waiting until they thought it would have the most impact.
With new Covid restrictions coming in to place and the proximity to Christmas they thought now was the time for it to become a big story rather than being swept under the carpet.
I really was not sure what to make of such manipulation.

Or is it just a distraction from all the bills being pushed through Parliament at present?

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

The agenda boys totally ignored this aswell 

Obviously something as gone on but how many on here broke a rule or 2?? 
I’m pretty sure they had this quiz online because of the restrictions 

5733B90C-D488-4166-BFDC-9924FD211787.jpeg

"Flanked by 2 colleagues" 

Advert:

2 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

You wont get an honest opinion with such well considered views like his on the BBC or ITV these days.

Its very sad. No debate. Only thought policing. 

I reckon when our children and grand children are all struggling to pay for all this mass paranoia about some disease thats, killed a lot more as in cancer misdiagnosis, like my Mum, than it does in it own right, they will ask one question

What the hell were you thinking of?

We all know what happens if the right wing take over. Horrible. 

But i fear what its going to be like now the left wing have taken over.

So far, so bad.

GB News is quality. Both sides of the argument aired. Make your own mind up

• Like 2

Advert:

6 hours ago, Gungho_ED said:

You wont get an honest opinion with such well considered views like his on the BBC or ITV these days.

I reckon when our children and grand children are all struggling to pay for all this mass paranoia about some disease thats, killed a lot more as in cancer misdiagnosis, like my Mum, than it does in it own right, they will ask one question

So far, so bad.

Left wing? What have you been smoking? Open your eyes!! 

I agree about itv and bbc. Always cover up about this crony government. 

As for our grandchildren they'll be dealing with bigger problems like the climate crisis or still clearing up the brexit mess.

Edited by ginge
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

The online quiz part of the Alleged party’s is just pathetic and only people who already have agendas about the government are botheread 

What about the blatant rule breaking and corruption and sleaze which our government is involved with on a regular basis during a pandemic when trust is vital. Or are you just sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la"?

7 hours ago, Gungho_ED said:

So far, so bad.

They won’t entertain GB news on here because farage is behind it