• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

Advert:

On 17/06/2022 at 14:58, Coyney Valiant said:

You are missing quite a lot you really don’t get it do you — eating birthday cake ffs no point saying anything to you is there you are a real ——-

You can't give me an answer can you? 😂

I think I know why you can't answer me. And that fits in with why you would feel the need to name call too.

On 17/06/2022 at 16:47, tommytunstall said:

You certainly are missing a lot!,

Another constructive post from Tommy. You can't answer me either can you? I wonder why.

On 17/06/2022 at 20:32, Fosse69 said:

Israel are hardly an example to follow.

That's your opinion, but I was merely replying to your message that said  'No other country acts like this'

Advert:

29 minutes ago, ginge said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/jun/19/carrie-johnson-and-the-curious-case-of-the-vanishing-times-story

How has this gone without comment? Also very strange how it has disappeared ! Does someone not want this revealed to the public! Another day another scandal if true. And the original reporter has stood by what he wrote. 

Your link didn't work there, ginge.  I think this does. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimbo57 said:

That's your opinion, but I was merely replying to your message that said  'No other country acts like this'

Not only my opinion, how many settled there? The vast majority made their way back to Europe . A pure electioneering stunt.

Mick Lynch regularly been knocking it out of the park today. The reaction of the mainstream media has been bizarre and it's so transparent how the tories adn their mates are trying to frame this, and depressing how so many people lap it up.

• Like 2

Advert:

The chances of the Tories winning Wakefield (held by Labour since Adam was a lad) were slim to impossible even if the Tories had been on their best behaviour since the general election.

It's no big shock Labour were reinstated, the real surprise is the Tories thinking they could win it, or even thinking. 

But Labour being Labour want to crow about how good they are instead of apologising for being crap before and thanking the few voters who turned out for reinstalling them.

• Like 1

Advert:

What a disgrace this fascist government are to our country. Cannot even peacefully protest without interference from the police. What an attack on democracy.