Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

That really is a shock isn`t it. I think now the tories are fed up of digging him out of the crap by lying on his behalf 

22 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Whatever colour they are all feathering their own nests. 

The fact that the government chose to join in the law breaking is a national disgrace.  

The reason I dislike politics is for stuff like the SNP guy giving it the big one yesterday yet Jimmy Kranky hadn't the guts to sack her colleague who travelled from London actually with Covid.

The lot of them are hypocrites and many have plenty of skeletons in their seedy corrupt cupboards. 

She is now an independant so she was sacked.

I don`t believe that all MPs are feathering their own nests, that is what the tories would like you to believe as it is mainly them who are corrupt. This government seem to believe they are above the law and that is very dangerous territory.   

• Like 1

3 hours ago, For Us All said:

Do you expect a vote of no confidence then?

Not immediately, but the Shropshire by-election in Owen Paterson's old constituency on 18th December is going to be a real marker.  The Tory MPs generally do not like Boris, but tolerate him because he's an electoral winner.  The minute he appears to be a 'loser' electorally, he'll be gone!  The Conservative party's rules about leaders are far less contrived than Labour's and historically Tories are ruthless in dumping leaders' who they perceive as having reached theire 'sell by date'!!

23 hours ago, darren1810 said:

First comment on this thread totally not interested in politics.  Whatever colour they are all feathering their own nests. 

What has gone on is an absolute outrage and can only end one way if he has common decency.

What I will add and please don't see this as an excuse as there isn't one.

But there were office and family parties up and down the country by people who couldn't give a toss. I know of a Carabao cup Lard v Spurs party and also a works party on the work premises after work had finished.  

The fact that the government chose to join in the law breaking is a national disgrace.  

The reason I dislike politics is for stuff like the SNP guy giving it the big one yesterday yet Jimmy Kranky hadn't the guts to sack her colleague who travelled from London actually with Covid.

The lot of them are hypocrites and many have plenty of skeletons in their seedy corrupt cupboards. 

Don't you think the government should be held to a higher standard than the morons up and down the country who held parties?

Not like you to make sweeping generalisations about groups of people...Not all politicians are corrupt but the ones we have in now certainly are. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, WV said:

Don't you think the government should be held to a higher standard than the morons up and down the country who held parties?

Not like you to make sweeping generalisations about groups of people...Not all politicians are corrupt but the ones we have in now certainly are. 

Of course I do. What I'm trying to say is you'd be surprised how many people don't give a toss because of pure apathy. 

And yes I'll make a sweeping statement as that's how I see it. Also having had extensive dealings with unions a hell of a lot of those people are in it to feather their own nests too. Nice cosy back office jobs whilst the grafters do all the work. All expenses paid weekends away on a union shindig. I've encountered it all. 

You've got your tory sleaze and Labour aren't exactly squeaky clean with some of their despicable rhetoric.  As for the other parties well they are rather pointless sadly as will never affect anything.  

1 hour ago, WV said:

What other sweeping statement have I made seeing as that was my first post on this thread ? 

4 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Genuinely want to know what you mean by this.

Calling people scum for one, is it Starmers mouthpiece who sits next to him? Anti semitic behaviour under Corbyn. 

There has been some inflammatory comments made with uncalled for slurs.

Both sides as bad as each other but Johnson is in a situation where he has to resign after all the corrupt behaviour. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Calling people scum for one, is it Starmers mouthpiece who sits next to him? Anti semitic behaviour under Corbyn. 

Both sides as bad as each other but Johnson is in a situation where he has to resign after all the corrupt behaviour. 

The Corbyn stuff was very bad, but he is gone. Rayner shouldn't have said scum.

They're not 'as bad as each other', though.  Very easy way for the Tories to get off with what they're doing.

7 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

I don’t think that’s quite true no other government weather Tory or labour has been as deceitful or corrupt as the present one even ex Tory mp s are embarrassed by this lot