• OVF player sponsorship 2022

£10 to enter. More details and a link to donate can be found here

Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

1 minute ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Don’t blame us 😂 

It’s u remainers stirring it up all the time 

What a stupid statement to say the fact that we have a PM who has gone through life continually lying, is down to people who voted remain. Are you in cuckoo land?

Advert:

5 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

What a stupid statement to say the fact that we have a PM who has gone through life continually lying, is down to people who voted remain. Are you in cuckoo land?

My name says where I am 👍 

Boris is the strongest leader out there 

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Is his lying that bad? 
He denied having parties but we’re they really parties? 
The picture I saw was having a after work drink with people they had worked with all day and they were all seperated not quite 2m I admit but christ bit stupid but hardly worth losing your job over 

I honestly believe most of this now is still because of brexit I don’t know but I would bet it’s remainers causing it 

He mislead parliament. He mislead the public and made us out to be fools. The man is a complete disgrace. It has nothing to do with brexit although that's hardly going well is it? As for Ukraine that's no excuse to keep him. What is he doing different than anyone else would do? 

Advert:

6 hours ago, ginge said:

He mislead parliament. He mislead the public and made us out to be fools. The man is a complete disgrace. It has nothing to do with brexit although that's hardly going well is it? As for Ukraine that's no excuse to keep him. What is he doing different than anyone else would do? 

Going off this site it’s 90% reamainers who are constantly calling boris out so I may have a point?? 
I agree with lots what people are saying I just don’t think it’s that bad and if they force change then so be it 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Packmoor_vale said:

Going off this site it’s 90% reamainers who are constantly calling boris out so I may have a point?? 
I agree with lots what people are saying I just don’t think it’s that bad and if they force change then so be it 

I am not a retainer but the policies of a bunch of rich Tories do not reflect my view on the world: their policies in no way help those struggling this country: just look at t increasing number of food banks in this country. Poverty is increasing, the number of unemployed may be reducing but the analysis of that means more part time workers and more people ‘pushed to theedge’

this party means nothing to me but it doesn’t help that there is a strong viable alternative: the Liberal Democrats have ‘friends burnt their bridges’ and the Labour Party just can’t seem to take advantage: Kir Starmer is too weak but I prefer Angela Raynor and they both have questions to answer in the eyes of thepublic: come Conservative party, sort your constitution out and get rid of this buffoon before he drags us down anymore: I really have had enough of this mess!

1 hour ago, Packmoor_vale said:

75 percent of his own mps who aren't on the payroll voted for him to go. 

9 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

My name says where I am 👍 

Boris is the strongest leader out there 

Boris is not a leader and never will be….if this was the only incident then totally with you, he shouldn’t resign but it is incident after incident. There are better leaders within the Conservative party. This vote came too early, it’s 2 years until the next election, nobody wants another election now (except Starmer and his loonie followers) and nobody wants an unelected PM. He’s dead man walking, he’s got 2 years to basically not fck up again, the chances of that are virtually zero. 

Advert:

46 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

I am not a retainer but the policies of a bunch of rich Tories do not reflect my view on the world: their policies in no way help those struggling this country: just look at t increasing number of food banks in this country. Poverty is increasing, the number of unemployed may be reducing but the analysis of that means more part time workers and more people ‘pushed to theedge’

this party means nothing to me but it doesn’t help that there is a strong viable alternative: the Liberal Democrats have ‘friends burnt their bridges’ and the Labour Party just can’t seem to take advantage: Kir Starmer is too weak but I prefer Angela Raynor and they both have questions to answer in the eyes of thepublic: come Conservative party, sort your constitution out and get rid of this buffoon before he drags us down anymore: I really have had enough of this mess!

Be careful what you wish for or you could have Labour,the SNP and the Lib Dems running the show!!

2 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

PV, SoT was voted the Brexit capital, even though from memory I think Lincoln had more voters for Brexit, so how can you say its 90% Remainers. Ppl just want someone who is honest. The Tory party aren’t united and as for who runs the government, it’s the civil service. This was an anonymous vote so he shouldn’t know who is supporting him and who isn’t. Threaten a cabinet shake up, they’ll all vote for him. I’d vote for Boomer if a choice between him and Gullis. Like others Gullis should be kept away from our club,IMO  he’s leaving a stain on it.

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Be careful what you wish for or you could have Labour,the SNP and the Lib Dems running the show!!

If and when Johnson gets the boot, it will be another Tory who replaces him, perhaps with more honesty.  As for Labour or Lib Dems, perhaps they won’t be as bad, as the current corrupt lot.

1 minute ago, tommytunstall said:

If and when Johnson gets the boot, it will be another Tory who replaces him, perhaps with more honesty.  As for Labour or Lib Dems, perhaps they won’t be as bad, as the current corrupt lot.

Won't be as bad,I don't think they'll get many women voting for them?

Advert:

1 hour ago, For Us All said:

Is that the best you can come up with no matter how bad and corrupt this government is it’ll be worse under labour. unbelievable 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

Is that the best you can come up with no matter how bad and corrupt this government is it’ll be worse under labour. unbelievable 

Talking from experience.

1 hour ago, tommytunstall said:

Can only judge on what we have had previously and the last Labour Government were as corrupt as anyone, more so than the current government. I do hope you are right though.