Tory Sleaze

tommytunstall

14 hours ago, Packmoor_vale said:

This just proves boris cares about everyone 

He doesnt care about you. Only himself and his elite chums.

• Like 1

Advert:

Posted (edited)

He hasn't a clue lads. Thinks Proctor's the captain. Been twice this season. He isn't a Vale fan and isn't at all bothered about us. He's using us so that Vale fans look at him more positively at a time when his party has taken a dip in the polls. 

Unfortunately one or two of you have been swindled. A shame, really. 

Edited by Joe B

Isn't he the MP for the constituency the club is in? 

I don't really understand how you lot can be so bitter that the local MP saying up the vale in Parliament has triggered you this badly.

Does anyone actually believe he is a massive dyed in the wool vale fan or are you strawmanning that so that you can argue with a pro Port Vale sentiment from a local MP, days before a playoff final?

The whole affair has been amusing to say the least.

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, Joe B said:

He hasn't a clue lads. Thinks Proctor's the captain. Been twice this season. He isn't a Vale fan and isn't at all bothered about us. He's using us so that Vale fans look at him more positively at a time when his party has taken a dip in the polls. 

Unfortunately one or two of you have been swindled. A shame, really. 

A lot of people especially around these parts were swindled into voting for them in the election, bet they wish they hadn’t now 

Advert:

42 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

A lot of people especially around these parts were swindled into voting for them in the election, bet they wish they hadn’t now 

You'll have to wait another two years for proof of that.

On 10/05/2022 at 08:33, philpvfc said:

The investigation on Downing Street was inspired by the left so no different. Fair play to Starmer for stepping down if found guilty, not so for Rayner, she lied consistently throughout being questioned on the matter, she should step down now.

She's very quiet on the threat of the oncoming rail chaos as well.I wonder if it's anything to do with the fact that she received donations totalling £5,700 from the RMT union before the 2017 election?

Advert:

Posted (edited)

Gullis saying on Facebook he got into VIP last night for free, gift from Carol.

I'd hope he's donated the value of a VIP ticket to the charities that proceeds went to. 

The concept of him getting into free for a concert that benefits the Hubb, which feeds hungry children during the school holidays...

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Joe B said:

I'd hope he's donated the value of a VIP ticket to the charities that proceeds went to. 

The concept of him getting into free for a concert that benefits the Hubb, which feeds hungry children during the school holidays...

Go anywhere free, just like his corrupt leader!,

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Joe B said:

He probably voted against free meals as well 

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Coyney Valiant said:

He probably voted against free meals as well 

He did, a week after being a guest of the club in hospitality for a game regular fans weren't allowed to attend.

Carol can invite who she wants to; it's her business. However, fans are going to form opinions about it, especially if the guests plaster it over social media, and if the same guests keep showing up without any benefit to the club or the people we work with. Gullis has been sniffing around since he got elected, and I'm yet to see the benefit to PVFC. Carol openly defended Gullis in her programme notes from criticism from the fans. What's the fixation with him? How are we benefitting?

Can we not diversify the people we invite? Maybe get some families from Donna Louise? Some families who couldn't afford £100 tickets? I'm sure Gullis, on his MP's salary, could have paid last night. 

I don't think it's a good look to give out free hospitality tickets for a charity concert, especially to politicians (of any persuasion - I'd criticise if a Labour MP was there for free). For Gullis to publicly state it, and tell people to 'complain to Port Vale if they have an issue', is bad. If I could see him actively doing something for Port Vale bar shouting 'up the Vale' in parliament, I could sort of understand it. Right now, it just looks like a politician lording it up for free.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Go Gentle,Carol's Supreme,he has No Regrets and will be Glad All Over.😀

Advert:

17 minutes ago, Joe B said:

He did, a week after being a guest of the club in hospitality for a game regular fans weren't allowed to attend.

Carol can invite who she wants to; it's her business. However, fans are going to form opinions about it, especially if the guests plaster it over social media, and if the same guests keep showing up without any benefit to the club or the people we work with. Gullis has been sniffing around since he got elected, and I'm yet to see the benefit to PVFC. Carol openly defended Gullis in her programme notes from criticism from the fans. What's the fixation with him? How are we benefitting?

Can we not diversify the people we invite? Maybe get some families from Donna Louise? Some families who couldn't afford £100 tickets? I'm sure Gullis, on his MP's salary, could have paid last night. 

I don't think it's a good look to give out free hospitality tickets for a charity concert, especially to politicians (of any persuasion - I'd criticise if a Labour MP was there for free). For Gullis to publicly state it, and tell people to 'complain to Port Vale if they have an issue', is bad. If I could see him actively doing something for Port Vale bar shouting 'up the Vale' in parliament, I could sort of understand it. Right now, it just looks like a politician lording it up for free.

Yes,MP's do tend to sniff around their constituency,perhaps the previous MP for Stoke North should have tried it?

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, For Us All said:

Yes,MP's do tend to sniff around their constituency,perhaps the previous MP for Stoke North should have tried it?

It seems like a very one-way relationship at present. Gullis gets hospitality seats at Robbie, director's box seats for Swindon, tickets for Wembley, and attended games during the pandemic. If he wanted to attend all of them, to support his constituency, he could pay.

So far, what have Vale had to show for their generous hospitality, bar him saying 'Up the Vale' in parliament? Genuine question. Gullis is benefitting far more from this 'working relationship' than PVFC are, and as a fan surely that's your main interest?

My point remains that no one should have had a free ticket last night - it was for charity. I'd say the same if it was Labour, Green, Lib Dem, anyone in hospitality. If we really feel we had to give out free tickets, give it to a family from the Donna Louise, instead of to a man who earns a lot of money.

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 4

Posted (edited)

Who nominated Carol for the OBE?

I agree with Joe. I find it bizarre that Carol who has taken it upon herself to feed the starving children that the conservative govenrment are neglecting, then chooses to defed a member of that very same government. I found it weird how Adam Yates was gurning away for photos with the cabinet on their recent visit to the Hubb too. 

On a tangent, can we please sack off Penny Arcade too?

Edited by mr.hobblesworth