FA Cup R2 Burton A (Away) 2021

robf

19 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Are you being sarcastic or serious?

Serious. Got there at 9-00 and was served at 11-10. It was snaked all across the car park. Anyone arriving from 10-00 onwards had the best idea as the queue was whittling down by then .

As soon as stepped off the Hamil road onto the car park it was chock a block .

Edited by darren1810

3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Serious. Got there at 9-00 and was served at 11-10. It was snaked all across the car park. Anyone arriving from 10-00 onwards had the best idea as the queue was whittling down by then .

As soon as stepped off the Hamil road onto the car park it was chock a block .

He's right. I was in the queue at 8.30am, about 80 or so in front of me. Came out of the office around 9.45.

Was given a nice brew and had a great chat with a fella about old times.

A lot turned up around 9.15-9.30am and queue was big then.

Will sell out if not by end of business today, for sure tomorrow.

We may have more fans than Burton! Super Vale away....(I do hope so)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Playa Amodores said:

Congratulations to all those who’ve queued and got a ticket, I hope you all have a great day. Also I’d like to say well done to the club, limiting it to one per season ticket holder, giving genuine fans a chance to watch the mighty whites.

so season ticket holders are not genuine fans eh? 😏

9 minutes ago, tommytunstall said:

Fantastic effort by Vale fans. Talking to a guy this morning who has just started going back to the Vale after many years. Let the good times roll!

I think that was part of the fun this morning waiting in the cold. It was brilliant to see and hear so may fans talking to each other although they had not met before. Feel good factor rolls on.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

I think that was part of the fun this morning waiting in the cold. It was brilliant to see and hear so may fans talking to each other although they had not met before. Feel good factor rolls on.

Totally agree. The 2 hours flew by . The two guys by me in the queue were very chatty , we went from this season to Norwich years ago when Andy Townsend scored a cracker, to Leeds in the Cup and a very young memory of 4-3 v Grimsby when we were 3 down . 

Far better than standing chuntering. 

I don't have a season ticket as I cannot use it due to work. My dad has one and is not going to this game but wanted to get me a ticket as it's my first saturday off to go for ages. I want to go with a mate, how will i get more than one ticket?

12 minutes ago, WV said:

I don't have a season ticket as I cannot use it due to work. My dad has one and is not going to this game but wanted to get me a ticket as it's my first saturday off to go for ages. I want to go with a mate, how will i get more than one ticket?

Find as many season ticket holders who don’t intend to go and make friends with them before tomorrow morning.  Offer bribes to any you can’t befriend.

2 hours ago, geoff1 said:

so season ticket holders are not genuine fans eh? 😏

Geoff, I’ve not said ST holders aren’t genuine fans, quite the opposite. I based the comment on the MCFC game, when it was reported ppl were having as many tickets as they wanted. Which they then sold to ppl who’d never been to VP and have never seen PVFC play since

Went down at 1pm and went straight into the ticket office, no queue whatsoever.
That's what gets my goat a little bit when people come on here to do nothing but moan and run the club down. It's like those who decide to travel to the supermarket at 5pm and then moan about the traffic.
  • Like 1