onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

FA Cup R2 Burton A (Away) 2021

robf

Advert

10 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

500 tickets left told me lad get me one tomorrow .
My first away game of the season in probably Vales biggest game .
Looking forwards to it if lad manages get me one ,would already have one but used it get me lad one with my season ticket
UTV

I can’t believe they haven’t already sold out, especially with it not being on the tv. Was the defeat at Oldham so damaging.?

I think it was. The Smallsall attendance was utterly dreadful. 
4700 Vale fans on a tues night is better than years ago when we used get 3500 every tues night match .
Lucky them anyway as we turned in the most turgid display .
Those last 10 to 15 minutes were very costly v Oldham not just that we dropped points but we also had folk who at 2-1 up would be buzzing and cannot wait get on the Vale forums to tell everyone get thesen down to Vale Park tues then that happened 2 giveaway goals later and 1973 folk travelling back angrily and disappointed least knowing that next game was v a team we regularly play a pathethic game against just off my head 0-5 0-1 1-3 and thats just a few of our shockers v Walsall plus lots more of totally crap performances v them so I can understand why folk didn't bother coming not one attempt on target all night .
Hence the lack of ticket sales since for Burton or anyone else .
You keep everyone coming with your efforts and when your near the top of leagues the effort needs to be even more so to keep the buzz going
The players have killed it somewhat it's up to them get it back as the home crowd in particular are quieter than they should be however after many years of at best average displays and at times diabolical defeats when a win looked likely it creates a mistrust between players and fans.
It's a long haul for both really the fans need to be more encouraging and the players need to be more resolute and be MEN.
UTV

I'd quite fancy our chances of a bit of an upset with our strongest 11 out, but without both Wilson and Proctor I think it will take a minor miracle, especially being away from home.
It's 11 men v 11 men nothing more nothing less .
I'm glad they have won there last 2 home games convincingly hope they take us lightly .
We will have a very good away following probably sell out at them prices by time of the game
My lad was supposed get mine yesterday but he didn't end up going (too cold for him )lol .
With support from each and every one of the travelling support we are very much in it the cup that is let's hope thats the case this time next sunday .
UTV

23 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

I'm glad they have won there last 2 home games convincingly hope they take us lightly .
We will have a very good away following probably sell out at them prices by time of the game
My lad was supposed get mine yesterday but he didn't end up going (too cold for him )lol .
With support from each and every one of the travelling support we are very much in it the cup that is let's hope thats the case this time next sunday .
UTV

We could do with winning if only for the reason that FGR at home is 3rd round day. 

Prefer to play them on a sunny April evening with all our players back fit. 

41 minutes ago, Breadwinner said:

UTV

Bigger upsets can and will happen. But there are much better sides around than ourselves who would drop off massively if you took their two main forwards out. I'd be lying id I said I was confident on the back of recent performances and injuries, but with a bit of luck, who knows.

Archived