Match Thread: Port Vale v Bradford City

Breadwinner

Advert:

Advert:

Our 'slot' on Sky Main Event tomorrow doesn't start until 12pm after some Dubai golf tour, which is also the kick off time. Be really disappointing if Sky don't broadcast the remembrance sunday stuff before KO which Vale always do really well. You'd think there'd be a lot to talk about in the build up too?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doha said:

Our 'slot' on Sky Main Event tomorrow doesn't start until 12pm after some Dubai golf tour, which is also the kick off time. Be really disappointing if Sky don't broadcast the remembrance sunday stuff before KO which Vale always do really well. You'd think there'd be a lot to talk about in the build up too?

Think the program on Sky Sports Football starts at 11:30 so should capture at least some of it would have thought.

I think this game is probably being bigged up or magnified more than any other game this season so far. I know it’s on Sky and we are doing well, but it’s still only 3 points. I hope the players aren’t phased by the hype or the cameras. 

We might lose or win tomorrow but this one game won’t define our season. Keep our feet on the ground. We are going to lose games, it’s how we react in the games after. 

• Like 3

Advert:

On 11/11/2021 at 09:48, ollyandpatch said:

My opinion on the gate is changing as although they not hopeful and it's an early kickoff they have shifted 1200 tickets and it's pay on the day so might be heading for 7k?

They've not even sold 900, so I don't know where 1200 has come from. Probably the same place as the thousands Sheff Wednesday and Sunderland were bringing...

Edited by Mellor!
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mellor! said:

They've not even sold 900, so I don't know where 1200 has come from. Probably the same place as the thousands Sheff Wednesday and Sunderland were bringing...

Sadly people believe Facebook as gospel. Didn't I read 700 Accrington as well. 

Someone will even predict Salford will bring 100 , now that would be fanciful 😂

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

Think of where we were 3 years ago.

I think I was sat in the railway headbutting the back of the seat in front after Tonge stood on the ball and immediately gave it away from our own kick off. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Advert:

Lots of tickets behind the goal in the Bycars being given away free to schools.  Impossible to guess how this will impact the attendance although I guess anyone taking up the free offer won’t be counted as they’re non paying??
Adult taking the kid has to pay a fiver. I know as Mrs Philmpvs school got some. They offered them out as a prize draw. Only got 5 names in the bucket despite having 25 tickets!