onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bradford City

Breadwinner

2 hours ago, queenybantam07 said:

We’re without top scorer Andy Cook (7)

Vale also without top scorer Jamie Proctor (7).  However since he was injured we've scored  3, 1, 3, 4, 5, 5. That's 21 goals in 6 games or 3.5 goals per game.

Lump yer money on a 0-0 in front of the Sky TV cameras kids.

Advert

3 hours ago, Santa said:

Glad Eisa is injured. He was handy against us for Scunny last year.

News just in: Paudie O’Connor, Liam Ridehalgh and Abo Eisa all fit for selection - a masssive boost. Lavery a possibility but Cook is definitely out.

Have a feeling Lee Angol could make the starting XI. Eisa for the bench.  

3 hours ago, Joe B said:

Honestly, bar Robinson, that's a really decent starting 11 and you've undoubtedly got a manager who knows how to win in this league. 

Your underlying stats suggest you should be way higher than 12th and you're on a horrendous run of fixtures (5th, 1st, 2nd, with Exeter in the cup in between). 

I think Bradford will finish top 7 this year, as you're only 2 points off with that injury list. It sounds daft considering the form we're in but I honestly take a steady draw on Saturday. Just have the feeling that both sides are going to regress to the mean a bit and all the added stuff around Saturday makes it the perfect game to do so.

The amount of points we’ve just thrown away is ridiculous. I don’t know much about XG stats, but I’m sure we’re top of almost all that matter. Chances created etc. Just so wasteful in that final third, but susceptible to conceding scrappy goals in the last 10 mins of games. 

Even with the injuries we’ve had all season, we should really have at least 7 more points on the board - and we haven’t even played on that well. I just think the quality in this league is <ovf censored>! 

1 hour ago, queenybantam07 said:

News just in: Paudie O’Connor, Liam Ridehalgh and Abo Eisa all fit for selection - a masssive boost. Lavery a possibility but Cook is definitely out.

Bugger 

The amount of points we’ve just thrown away is ridiculous. I don’t know much about XG stats, but I’m sure we’re top of almost all that matter. Chances created etc. Just so wasteful in that final third, but susceptible to conceding scrappy goals in the last 10 mins of games. 

Even with the injuries we’ve had all season, we should really have at least 7 more points on the board - and we haven’t even played on that well. I just think the quality in this league is <ovf censored>! 

Agreed on your last sentence. Most sides we have played this season have looked dreadful, even sides like Harrogate, forest Green didn’t look great either! We wasted points early on in the season, missing chances for fun, messing up from winning positions against Rochdale and Sutton spring to mind as well 

I'd use kidology if I was running the websites on the Vale pages on Facebook I'd be putting the Railway paddock is nearly sold out for sat ,lorne Street limited spaces in there and the stands filling nicely,even the bycars has folk in it (lol) for Saturdays live game where I hope the watching public get see the best of Vales heart and character .
Do not watch it on your sky box get down to the Vale and make a difference with your big gobs and encourage the Vale to yet another fine home performance .
Be there as for Bradford that Eisa is a very good player and I'm sure they will be decent however we are Vale and we haven't got any standout players we have a standout squad of players ,it's not about individuals it's a team game and we have a TEAM regardless of whether they show it Saturday to watching public or not ,let's hope they do .
UTV

All good players they are but we have one or two decent ones ourselves tbf,i guess it will come down to who performs best on the day,it wont be a disaster if we lose

7 hours ago, ollyandpatch said:

it's an early kickoff they have shifted 1200 tickets and it's pay on the day so might be heading for 7k?

7K would be brilliant. I just hope the crowd the can generate the noise and atmosphere of the last 10 mins of the Orient game. When Vale fans get involved in the game it really does create so much pressure on opposition players and officials.

I’m a ST holder and wasn’t going to go this as I have to pick and choose a little living away from the area so made sense to go Colchester and watch this on TV… lot of sucking up to the wifey and will be there Saturday now! Another big test, we’ve been passing them with flying colours in recent weeks let’s hope it can continue

If someone in the UK can't get to the game, doesn't have Sky, doesn't live near a pub that's showing this  and only has a basic grasp of IT stuff, are there 'other ways' of watching this? 
If you have a tenner, WiFi and a pc/laptop, loads of options, none of which are strictly legal

Or you could go round a mate's house and watch his Sky

Archived