Match Thread: Port Vale v Bradford City

Breadwinner

50 minutes ago, Andy Proctor said:

Yeah mate just got abit of a sore throat and my body aches abit. Can't go back in work till 19th November. I'm going ring one family or friend each day for 30 minutes just so I'm actually speaking to somebody as I live alone. 

Drop us a DM if you need some contact mate. 

From an attacking perspective, he’s way down the pecking order if we had any of our first choice strikers fit. That being said, 3 goals in his last 4. 

Be afraid - be very afraid. 
Lol what we got be afraid of .
The Vale have a whole team of players who can score about 14 of them in the 16 .
Couldn't care less if Robinson scores we are a team see you sat hope they show you what they been showing us for weeks
UTV
  • Like 1

• Fosse69 changed the title to Match Thread: Port Vale v Bradford City

Treat him like any other striker sand just defend as we always do. Smithy will have his number. I think if he sprints around, chasing balls down and linking up play it doesn’t show what we could have had, rather it shows he was unprofessional during his time here and could have made the effort if he had wanted to. I wouldn’t want a player who only makes an effort out of spite and sad revenge quests rather than due to the dedication and professionalism the current crop have.

1 hour ago, queenybantam07 said:

From an attacking perspective, he’s way down the pecking order if we had any of our first choice strikers fit. That being said, 3 goals in his last 4. 

Be afraid - be very afraid. 

Vale have  won their last 7 home games,  DC will continue to plan our progress, quite a few games now since we scored less than 3.

If Adams is anything like he was at Morecambe, my guess is he'll park the bus and hope to catch us on the break or with a set piece. After our last seven home games, he will have worked out that going toe to toe with us would not be a very good idea and I don't expect he will be taking too many risks. That wouldn't be so good for Sky and a poor advert for L2 but Adams won't be bothered. Can't wait to see how DC sets us up.

UTV!

• Like 2

I don't think I can muster anything stronger to mild ambivalence towards him. Last season only took place on a screen for me so as far as I'm concerned none of it ever happened. He never came back.

Edited by Santa

The most inconsequential forward I've ever seen. A waste of a boo.

Just ignore him. Pure silence. He'll want to be booed. Would probably be more hurtful if complete indifference met him.

"Theo who? Oh yeah"

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 2