onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Bradford City

Breadwinner

Some of the stick Rodney is receiving is slightly bewildering, in my opinion.

Yeah, the lad wasn’t great but he was thrown on today after playing a total of 104 minutes since the Swindon sending off. Some of the blame must go to Clarke, he should have possibly brought on Politic. 

For all the people saying he looks uninterested and is lazy, I genuinely believe that’s his style of play. 

Get behind the lad because, as we all know, he’s an asset for the Vale and a talent. 

Advert

2 minutes ago, Portvale4 said:

Yeah, the lad wasn’t great but he was thrown on today after playing a total of 104 minutes since the Swindon sending off. Some of the blame must go to Clarke, he should have possibly brought on Politic. 

For all the people saying he looks uninterested and is lazy, I genuinely believe that’s his style of play. 

Get behind the lad because, as we all know, he’s an asset for the Vale and a talent. 

I’m not sure he is. He barely looked a footballer at times today. 

There is a reason he’s only played that amount of time and the sending off was his own fault. He should be trying to make and impact like politic to make Clarke start him. Not be completely disinterested from the word go. Clarke got the sub wrong, but that Dosent mean the player can’t put some effort in 

1 minute ago, Portvale4 said:

When we had a throw on his wing he wasn't even looking at the thrower he was facing the other direction. Not switched on or disinterested,either way an amateurs mistake.

3 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

When we had a throw on his wing he wasn't even looking at the thrower he was facing the other direction. Not switched on or disinterested,either way an amateurs mistake.

I agree totally. It was when Gibbo tried to take a quick throw in. 

Just a thought and I'm not defending Rodney standing like a statue. But I wonder if from that range the players assume Jones will launch it hence he wasn't looking properly. 

By the way we have still yet to score a single goal from a long throw in all season. That has to change or just ditch it. 

5 minutes ago, Aguar61 said:

Yes, you’re right looking into the Bycars instead of turning around and facing Gibbo giving him an option of a quick throw. Gibbo gave him a lambasting for that

4 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Did we lose, and heavily at that, today? I thought we drew

The problem is now that winning breeds confidence in fans as well which leads to ott reactions sometimes

There was a guy behind me moaning all game mainly about DC saying manager of the month my arse.... unbelievable when you think we had won 10 in 12 and even now its one defeat in 13 isn't it?

Today was the worst i had seen us for a while but even playing like that we got a point(play <ovf censored> then make sure you get at least a point and we did) but lets not forget these players and DC have got us to 2nd in the table by playing some fantastic stuff....games like today will happen but we didn't lose and thats the main thing

Onwards and Upwards and bring on Oldham now

2 minutes ago, knapperm said:

Radio Stoke announced that Scott Burgess is being re-registered as a player

I might be the only one but i actually never thought he was one of the worst players,i actually thought he was better than Taylor last season and he is young enough to improve,so i dont mind this(i still cant see him getting into to many match day squads unless we have players carrying knocks who are playing at the moment)

12 minutes ago, Doha said:

Next 3 games.

Oldham losing 2-0 at Exeter
Smallsall losing 1-0 to Harrogate
Hartlepool lost 2-1 to Newport last night 

Smalsall 2 down

We're back up to 2nd as Bristol Rovers have come back to score 2 in 5 mins against Northampton 

Archived