onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FLT G3 : Port Vale v Liverpool U21

Fosse69

Want another win here, momentum counts and another win would keep that going.

Liverpool have been hammered both their games so far conceding 8 scoring 1 so should get a positive result and progression in this.

I don’t mind the extra games this brings as we’ve been able to give time to some good players who’ve been unable to get into the league XI at the time.

Stone in goal

Martin, Johnson and Legge

Amos and Benning maybe full backs

Taylor, Walker and Garrity in the middle

Lloyd and Politic up front

3-0 win

Advert

35 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Liverpool have been hammered both their games so far conceding 8 scoring 1 so should get a positive result and progression in this.

I don’t mind the extra games this brings as we’ve been able to give time to some good players who’ve been unable to get into the league XI at the time.

Stone in goal

3-0 win

I’d say you’re not far off with that side. Maybe Legge won’t be risked as starter but will come on as a sub though.

Yeah, I'm totally against U21 in it but it is what is . Kind of enjoy the games, seeing some of the fringe players. And the cash will help and it is the only cup we have a realistic chance of winning.  Scouse might bring a few as their  1st 11 are not playing. All good for the coffers, remember C+K had to put a shed load in to keep us going. They deserve some back.

1 hour ago, toyahw said:

Yeah, I'm totally against U21 in it but it is what is . Kind of enjoy the games, seeing some of the fringe players. And the cash will help and it is the only cup we have a realistic chance of winning.  Scouse might bring a few as their  1st 11 are not playing. All good for the coffers, remember C+K had to put a shed load in to keep us going. They deserve some back.

Theirs plenty of glory hunting Liverpool fans in Stoke never seen em play live before might go 

Looking they've lost all but one of their games in the last three seasons (drew the other) and taking some real beatings, including by us last season 4-2.
Most of the other u21 sides are the same. Makes you really wonder why they bother. They can't be gaining anything from getting tonked most match days. Surely they'd be better off individually going out on loan for a season to the lower leagues and playing with hardened professionals.

18 hours ago, valefan16 said:

Stone in goal

3-0 win

I'm sure Johnson is injured

Archived