Oldham away Tickets

Playa Amodores

57 minutes ago, Santa said:

They’ve just tweeted. The next batch of tickets haven’t arrived yet from Oldham so they aren’t on sale. 

I missed the tweet just got to the ticket office and seen the sign to try again tomorrow.

Lesson: Always check OVF 1st!

I rang office earlier today and they confirmed no tickets yet arrived and to maybe try after the weekend! Then she said also try ringing tomorrow or Friday as they dont know when the tickets are due. She also confirmed that there is pay cash on the day so there really is no problem Valiants as surely we will not take over 3,000 there?

• Fosse69 changed the title to Oldham away Tickets
1 hour ago, onestepatatime said:

I rang office earlier today and they confirmed no tickets yet arrived and to maybe try after the weekend! Then she said also try ringing tomorrow or Friday as they dont know when the tickets are due. She also confirmed that there is pay cash on the day so there really is no problem Valiants as surely we will not take over 3,000 there?

Think the motivation to buy tickets beforehand is:

a) probably a couple of quid cheaper

b) mayhem pre-match when several hundred ticketless fans turn up

If you get there early it won't matter, but if you arrive after 2:30 I think it might be a bit chaotic. I'll be aiming to pre-buy some for this reason.

I actually bought mine on the 1st Nov from Oldhams website - they had an 'early bird' offer on for Away Fans.... I should have perhaps posted something at the time, hadn't actually realised that they hadn't officially gone on sale....  although the 'early bird offer' was with the exact same prices so only benefit was that I got my tickets early.

2 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

Will have to hit foot it down there tomorrow morning. I rang this morning and got told later today then read OVF, with ppl saying they’d be in tomorrow. Does anyone know if they have a process where you can pay for them on a credit card with an admin fee and they’re sent to your house.

I was told earlier by the ticket office only if you are out of the area

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

I rang after the note on ovf from Santa(cheers mate) and they took my phone number and they rang me back 40 minutes later. Paid by card, and I will pick ticket up Saturday before Bradford game. Good service.

I phoned twice before 4pm and got now answer. Perhaps the procedures need to be looked at. As the season goes on and we remain in with a chance if promotion, demand for tickets will get greater.

• Like 1