Manager Merry-Go- Round 2021-22

robf

Advert:

1 hour ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Scott Brown (Celtic one) new manager of Fleetwood Town. Huge gamble taking a recently retired player on , although they did the same Barton and he didn't do to bad I suppose. They certainly have a thing for Sh*tehouse footballers 

I agree. Both are cut from the same cloth. Brown is as good as Barton for going in studs ups , and has had several fights in his time at Celtic. Imagine those two in the tunnel ? Well worth £20.  

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Houston Valiant said:

I agree. Both are cut from the same cloth. Brown is as good as Barton for going in studs ups , and has had several fights in his time at Celtic. Imagine those two in the tunnel ? Well worth £20.  

You just know sky will put this fixture on TV purely in hope for fireworks. Especially after their little feud during Barton short stint at Rangers 

Edited by boslemportvale91

1 hour ago, boslemportvale91 said:

You just know sky will put this fixture on TV purely in hope for fireworks. Especially after their little feud during Barton short stint at Rangers 

Depending if clashes with a Salford fixture. 

• Haha 2

Advert:

Advert:

58 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Just read that since the transfer window closed he lost 3, drew 6 and won 9. I’m not surprised they sacked him

35 points from the last 18 games = 1.944 points a game.

If they had maintained that over the entire season = 89 points and would have been champions with that point take.

Thankfully looks like they prefer another summer of turmoil rather than stability - obviously easier to sell the documentary on that basis!

Advert:

2 hours ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Michael Appleton probably.

I have nothing against Michael Appleton but he is one of those managers who has a great reputation but absolutely no track record to back it up.  As a manager he has won precisely nothing.

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

35 points from the last 18 games = 1.944 points a game.

If they had maintained that over the entire season = 89 points and would have been champions with that point take.

Thankfully looks like they prefer another summer of turmoil rather than stability - obviously easier to sell the documentary on that basis!

I did mean it tongue in cheek

• 2 weeks later...