Jump to content

Manager Merry-Go- Round 2021-22


robf
 Share

Recommended Posts

Advert:


1 hour ago, boslemportvale91 said:

Scott Brown (Celtic one) new manager of Fleetwood Town. Huge gamble taking a recently retired player on , although they did the same Barton and he didn't do to bad I suppose. They certainly have a thing for Sh*tehouse footballers 

I agree. Both are cut from the same cloth. Brown is as good as Barton for going in studs ups , and has had several fights in his time at Celtic. Imagine those two in the tunnel ? Well worth £20.  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Houston Valiant said:

I agree. Both are cut from the same cloth. Brown is as good as Barton for going in studs ups , and has had several fights in his time at Celtic. Imagine those two in the tunnel ? Well worth £20.  

You just know sky will put this fixture on TV purely in hope for fireworks. Especially after their little feud during Barton short stint at Rangers 

Edited by boslemportvale91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, boslemportvale91 said:

You just know sky will put this fixture on TV purely in hope for fireworks. Especially after their little feud during Barton short stint at Rangers 

Depending if clashes with a Salford fixture. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


Advert:


58 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Just read that since the transfer window closed he lost 3, drew 6 and won 9. I’m not surprised they sacked him

35 points from the last 18 games = 1.944 points a game.

If they had maintained that over the entire season = 89 points and would have been champions with that point take.

Thankfully looks like they prefer another summer of turmoil rather than stability - obviously easier to sell the documentary on that basis!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Advert:


2 hours ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Michael Appleton probably.

I have nothing against Michael Appleton but he is one of those managers who has a great reputation but absolutely no track record to back it up.  As a manager he has won precisely nothing.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

35 points from the last 18 games = 1.944 points a game.

If they had maintained that over the entire season = 89 points and would have been champions with that point take.

Thankfully looks like they prefer another summer of turmoil rather than stability - obviously easier to sell the documentary on that basis!

I did mean it tongue in cheek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF

×
×
  • Create New...