Manager Merry-Go- Round 2021-22

robf

Advert:

On 11/02/2022 at 18:05, arthurdog said:

Walsall out of the league would more than make up for Alan Buckley (one for older fans)

Thanks yewth!  I've spent 40 years trying to irradicate that name, now I'll need to start the electric shock treatment again 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, robf said:

Bradford are serial under performers , numerous managers seem unable to resolve the situation. Adams had massively overperformed at Morecambe but Bradford seems to be a poison challis , similar to our local bog wreckers. On a similar theme the mighty Luton rock up at the Stade D Incinerator tomorrow night with Vale fans hero Nathan Jones back  in charge. Luton currently 8th and Sjoke 13th, Im sure we will all be cheering Nathan on to a win tomorrow night. Especially sweet if Luton win playing the diamond formation.

Advert:

On 15/02/2022 at 12:57, manc_vale said:

Well they can lay off ours.. I'm quite happy thank you very much.

The DoF isnt for everyone. A more experienced manager may feel constrained by the DoF. Fortunately it seems to be working brilliantly for us. 

Would you want to be a DoF at a club like Bradford with its revolving door?

The biggest revolving door remains at Watford.

23 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Morecambe manager returned to north of the border and gone to St Mirren, wonder if they’d take Adams back.?

Would seem a no brainer for them I'd say.

Depends on the terms he left on maybe?

Advert:

2 hours ago, robf said:

How on earth did a man with his CV, and at his age (with obviously limited experience) get a job as Chf Exec at a club like Bradford City?  I know it is a rhetorical question.  He is a media and PR man with no background in business, finance, management, marketing, operations, facilities, catering, retail, events or HR.  One would have thought some kind of proven track record in at least some of those disciplines might have been helpful. The people in football make some very strange appointments. Whoever appointed Mr Sparks needs to review their thinking.

I suspect he talks a good game, well they all do don't they!

Advert:

4 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

That’s a bit out the blue. Loved his work in his final year at Stoke at least. Will deserve a standing ovation from us when we go there just for that.

Got be some inventive songs lined up for that day. 

• Like 1