Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

3 hours ago, Paul6754 said:

Yeh joe, OVF is a message board where different opinions are posted and challenged and RZ’s post’s have been challenged from the moment he posted them. However it’s got to more than that now, it’s become incessant from the same posters’ especially after Vale win. It’s got to the point of being predictable, boring and there’s just no need for it.

I can’t remember RZ slagging off the club or being aggressive, he’s just not a DC fan which is his prerogative even if results are excellent at the moment. My Mind goes back to Ribeiro and his overseas signings that some fans became giddy over, when it didn’t work out there was no call to eat humble pie or anything like and no group witch hunt.

we should all enjoy what’s going on at Vale Park at the moment without the need to pillory a poster and a Vale fan.

Behave mate, he hasn’t got a good word to say about anything Vale related. He did his best to divide the fanbase pre-season, so I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. 

• Like 2

You would have to be an extremely contrary person or at best a big old grouch to be watching the Vale at the minute and derive very little enjoy from it.

Perhaps RZ feels alienated by something that went on last season. That’s all I can suggest. 

49 minutes ago, toyahw said:

I've been very quietly impressed with Amoo this season. He played a great win it, hold up and pass it game Sat. Look at the work he did for Wilson's first. I've always liked Amoo but seems a much more rounded player this season. Not just a speedster.

Their  number 38 Amankwajh couldn’t live with Amoo on Saturday. He got twisted inside out trying to keep Him in check. 
he’d have been my M o M if Wilson hadn’t scored the hat trick. 

Edited by Rudgiesflatcap