Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

Advert:

Advert:

18 hours ago, PV1973 said:

He hasn’t made the matchday squad for quite a few weeks now, no idea why. 

He's mentioned in John Coleman's preview but he doesn't say it's an injury just "Mitch Clark has been struggling with a few things..."

• Like 1

@robfI can’t make out if means he’ll be back for this game or not? Here’s the quote:

Coleman has a couple of players coming back from injury who come into frame for the game.

“We still have Matt (Butcher) and Joe (Pritchard) out for a few weeks with strains but we should have Joel (Mumbongo) back into the fold and Harvey Rodgers. Mitch Clark has been struggling with a few things and hopefully Sam Sherring will be back too.”

Doesn’t sound like he’s injured? Who knows. I can’t imagine him starting given he’s been missing for them for  over a month now. 

Edited by PV1973

Advert:

Ticket just purchased online, looking forward to it, but hoping we don't pick up any injuries, as getting out of this league has to be our main focus. I'd also keep Proctor back for the Bradford game next week rather than risk him, as we have enough options up front.

UTV

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I saw someone post that they were told on monday when they got their tickets that we had done 5k so far and Accy had sold 700,anyone else been told anything? as it didn't seem like a crowd puller to me

No chance Accrington have sold 700 they will probably bring around 200. I hope we get 5000 but it will more likely be 4000.

I saw someone post that they were told on monday when they got their tickets that we had done 5k so far and Accy had sold 700,anyone else been told anything? as it didn't seem like a crowd puller to me
Yes lad on Facebook said that .
We are playing very well and if folk want there under 17s go somewhere on sat for a fiver send them up Vale with there mates .
Not bothered about attendances its about what's on the pitch at the end of the day the ones who do go have one Job ENCOURAGEMENT at all times
I'd be very surprised if gate passes 4500 with 100 odd Accrington who are really passionate and excellent if I recall when they beat us years ago with Billy Kee starring (they beat a drum I think )was it 2-0 to them remember the away game we lost 3-2 leading 2 nil at break and were battered second half with defence going missing a good away day ruined by the football back then that was the norm .
UTV

3 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Not sure Accy have ever taken 700 anywhere so would be surprised to see more than half that rock up at VP on Saturday.

Advert:

5 hours ago, werstayinup said:

We haven't done 5K.

Guest Vale at home
9 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Picked our tickets up this morning, 2 windows open and steady queue. Also picked up a metal  Poppy badge / Vale badge combined from the shop. Looks great and £2.50 goes to the Poppy appeal.

Guest Vale at home
Just now, Vale at home said:

Thank you .Man in the pub . for letting us know about  the poppy vale badge. Did the vale have many. Badges  left . Good Luck vale for Saturday And Tuesday . Come on the Vale .