onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

Anybody mentioned Gibbo yet?  After we’d had a tough first half, where he got booked for a crunching tackle, he had their wide right player in his pocket. I can’t remember the guy beating him second half and his composure and execution to pick out Cass for the goal was excellent.  Maybe should’ve blocked the shot for their goal if I’m being critical.  It seemed to go straight through him giving Covolan no chance.

Advert

What about that run from Politic in the first half .

Ricky Villa eat your heart out. When he's like that he's unplayable. 

Again managed cleverly another 45 under his belt. 

Just have to hope Bolton don't want him back as in some tight moments later in the season he has the X factor we need 

21 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Anybody mentioned Gibbo yet?  After we’d had a tough first half, where he got booked for a crunching tackle, he had their wide right player in his pocket. I can’t remember the guy beating him second half and his composure and execution to pick out Cass for the goal was excellent.  Maybe should’ve blocked the shot for their goal if I’m being critical.  It seemed to go straight through him giving Covolan no chance.

I thought he was unbelievably good in the second half, could have scored too. One of this best pieces of work was in defending the back post at times and getting clattered in the process.  Although criticising him for the ball going through his legs for their goal is a touch harsh.

5 minutes ago, PV1973 said:

I thought he was unbelievably good in the second half, could have scored too. Although criticising him for the ball going through his legs for their goal is a touch harsh.

Gibbo covers more ground than Wozza!

Brilliant yesterday.

John Coleman, how to deflect criticism away from your team and make yourself look a complete Richard in the same breath. I don’t know about criticism of the team, as I read from Accies fan forum more a criticism of the team selection and tactics. Either way he has had a pretty bad day at the office. 😭😭😭

40 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

His derogatory comments quote is a laugh too 

Hasn't he heard terrace banter and sarcasm before

Chants of 

Can we play you every week.

You're **** and you know you are 

And yesterday's we want 6

It's all part of football gallows humour. 

What an absolute pleb he has made himself look. 

Didnt you know, Accrington fans dont bait the opposition - ever 🤣

Do they Mr Coleman????????? - what a pillock he is

I would hope he will give Dazzer a quick bell to apologise 

Not saying we should of kept him and i think dc made the right decision letting him go but looks like mr mckirdy is becoming a cult hero at swindon follow him on insta and twitter and the fans seem to worshipping him. Happy for him to see hes finally settled in somewhere shame it couldn't of been for us but would of been sad to see someone's attitude waste there talent. 

16 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

What about that run from Politic in the first half .

Ricky Villa eat your heart out. When he's like that he's unplayable. 

Again managed cleverly another 45 under his belt. 

Just have to hope Bolton don't want him back as in some tight moments later in the season he has the X factor we need 

He had better moves than me at the Queens on a Friday night (oldies only need apply) 😍

Archived