onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

1 hour ago, MBE said:

Coleman interview "they will be lucky to play us next year". 😂  How gracious in defeat.

What a bitter twisted little man. Nothing worse than a bad loser: we had more possession, we had more chances, you'd never have known we ran the game for the first thirty minutes, their players were trying it on, the officials got it all wrong, we'll be appealing. Well appealing is the last thing you are, Coleman, and the worst thing was your comment about the Vale being lucky to be playing Stanley next season. Really gratuitous, offensive remark.

Coleman has lost a lot of friends today. I always used to think what a decent job he was doing with Stanley but I'm truly hoping we do play them next season when DC can post these remarks all round the dressing room before kick-off. Then we'll see who deserves to win.

How to win friends and influence people. NOT. 

Advert

1 hour ago, darren1810 said:

Have often championed this guy to be in the running for our manager.

After his disgrace of a Rochdale side and today's divers and cheats he can bog off to the slums of Accrington. What a weapon. 

Glad we avoided him, what a poor ungracious loser. Another with Rose tinted glasses. Fair play first half hour they were passing the ball around but not causing too much danger, then DC totally outclasses him with the half time sub and we were winning the midfield battle. 
Go home and sulk, see you next season.

9 minutes ago, jeffers said:

Glad we avoided him, what a poor ungracious loser. Another with Rose tinted glasses. Fair play first half hour they were passing the ball around but not causing too much danger, then DC totally outclasses him with the half time sub and we were winning the midfield battle. 
Go home and sulk, see you next season.

Haven’t listened to the interview yet and whilst the sending off looked soft from where I was, it’s hard to have any sympathy because if you live by the sword then you die by it as well. They were falling over at the merest hint of contact and the feckless referee gave a real Trevor Kettle-style performance and bought everything. So better luck next year Jonno.

26 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

What a bitter twisted little man. Nothing worse than a bad loser: we had more possession, we had more chances, you'd never have known we ran the game for the first thirty minutes, their players were trying it on, the officials got it all wrong, we'll be appealing. Well appealing is the last thing you are, Coleman, and the worst thing was your comment about the Vale being lucky to be playing Stanley next season. Really gratuitous, offensive remark.

Coleman has lost a lot of friends today. I always used to think what a decent job he was doing with Stanley but I'm truly hoping we do play them next season when DC can post these remarks all round the dressing room before kick-off. Then we'll see who deserves to win.

How to win friends and influence people. NOT. 

What the clown seems to overlook that if we do gain promotion,  we'll strengthen even further. He's just out Artell'd Artell in one interview. 

Just can someone confirm I'm not going mad please. 
There was a passage of play when Pett got a head injury. 3 or 4 passes later Accrington hit it 20 foot wide after the ref played on. 
He then proceeded to give a drop ball instead of a goal kick and Pett walked to the sidelines. 
I'm right that I witnessed that aren't I ? 

You’re not going mad mate, I couldn’t actually believe it, fully expected a goal kick to Vale.

1 hour ago, Vale1995 said:

Just shows RZ isn't actually a vale fan because he cant bare the thought of posting on here now we are going well

Remember Pop's meltdown 4 or 5 games in, he's another one who didn't like the idea of the process......and then of of course there's ...............................................................?

28 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Haven’t listened to the interview yet and whilst the sending off looked soft from where I was, it’s hard to have any sympathy because if you live by the sword then you die by it as well. They were falling over at the merest hint of contact and the feckless referee gave a real Trevor Kettle-style performance and bought everything. So better luck next year Jonno.

Same player elbowed Smith off the ball in the first 10 minutes, in front of the empty Lorne St.

Ref oblivious.

3 really good, down to earth, balanced and lavish with praise interviews on YouTube - Captain Tom before the game, DC's post-match...honest...appraisal and Smiling James Wilson on his hat-trick...but also praising the management, the squad and the tactics. We have a very together group of people!

Archived