onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

Truly unbelievable performance! Is there a weak link in our squad? I don’t think so everyone who plays knows what they are doing and fits in seamlessly. Total credit to our owners management and the players. The last few games have been 3-2 3-1 3-0 4-1 and now 5-1 what’s next?  So chuffed to be a Valiant another great weekend.

Advert

2 minutes ago, Joe B said:

No seriously how has Dazzler made Amoo into a grafting target man?

Absolutely elite manager who we are lucky to have. If he sticks about we're going places.

Hope Walsall are enjoying the compo.

Amoo was outstanding 2nd half. Played very intelligently and won us free-kicks with his hold up play that got us higher up the pitch when we were under pressure. Also retains the ability to get in behind and beat defenders. 

Second half was magnificent Garrity could have had one great save by there keeper Gibbo could have two .
Third goal was out of play by a ball but who cares over the moon second half was tremendous Taylor came on.him and young Lloyd superb balls through inch perfect .
Made up for Cass what a quality goal that was .
Wilson was tremendous throughout 2 goals for him the second one didn't look like his where i was sitting.
Amoo was excellent throughout but DC has won us that with his half time change as Garrity was tremendous .
Round 2 here we come UTV
Great atmosphere well done to all the Vale crowd today

7 minutes ago, Joe B said:

No seriously how has Dazzler made Amoo into a grafting target man?

Absolutely elite manager who we are lucky to have. If he sticks about we're going places.

Hope Walsall are enjoying the compo.

There was an occasion second half where he chested the ball and worked hard to keep it ( by dugouts ) before being bowled over by their centre half.

Clarke and Crosby were virtually on the pitch roaring their approval at Amoo . Brilliant. 

Just watched the Coleman interview - what is he on about - yeah they dominated the first 30 minutes and didnt lose the ball, but equally they didnt go anywhere with it either - and im wearing my rose tinted, but I cant remember seeing their 5 or 6 good chances 

plus Wilson just cant stop smiling on the youtube interview - brilliant game from a fellow Biddulphonian. 

Well done to all again

3 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

There was an occasion second half where he chested the ball and worked hard to keep it ( by dugouts ) before being bowled over by their centre half.

Clarke and Crosby were virtually on the pitch roaring their approval at Amoo . Brilliant. 

Saw that. They celebrated it more aggressively than some of the goals.

Clearly been working on it and developing him in that respect. What a management team. 

What a result and performance!

Thought it was going to be a long afternoon after half an hour but they didn't threaten all that much despite the possession they had. With the extra body in midfield we were far superior in the second half and I feel like we would have gone on to win the game even if it was 11vs11, though obviously not by the same scoreline.

Nice to see Lloyd grab a goal. Shame it wasn't last week when I was questioning him so it would have made me look an even bigger melt. And James Wilson is stepping up big time without Proctor in the side. Clearly has ability beyond League Two level.

The record people are referring to is James Wilson being the first Vale player to score a hat trick at Vale Park since Ben in the League Cup in 2014.

At the time I thought the second might have gone down as an OG - I thought the cross shot was going wide until it hit defender’s toe - but I doubt he’ll be wanting to claim it.

Archived