onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

Advert

They were controlling the game for the first quarter of an hour with the extra man in midfield, but for some reason they changed formation and pushed Pell on and they’ve lost control in there for that middle spell of the half when we scored. Great goal, such composure too. When we’ve attacked with purpose we’ve looked good down both flanks with Worrall, gibbo, Amoo and politic. Harry spell is a total <ovf censored> by the way. Goes about the game in such a way that it’s easy to dislike him. 

They are typical Accy. Good on the ball, go in hard and very niggly out of possession, but fall down as of they’ve been shot at the hint of a fart. I felt at times we lacked the extra body in midfield but the goal was quality when it came - we’d just started to venture forward having spent a lot of the early minutes camped in our half - and we’ve worked a couple of decent openings since. That said, they have missed two sitters, one right on the stroke of HT. Anyone’s game this, good to see that the wind seems to be settling down as we’re playing against it second half.

2 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Just seen a bloke having a slash against the back of the Railway Stand, literally 10 steps from the toilets. How much of an animal do you have to be to do that?

In other news, we haven't got going yet but a great goal from Wilson

Let a steward know what you saw and give a description.  Yep I know what you mean, they would do nothing about it.  Some people are incapable of acting in a civilised manner these days.

At the game Wilsons goal magnificent but this game is far from won ,Accrington maybe should have had a couple think our display had to improve big style free headers and getting in good areas they are too easily for my liking .
Big half for Vale this carry on first half performance probably go out unfortunately.
UTV

Gutted, got me ticket then my daughter gets covid, just waiting for the results of my test.

According to government guidance I don’t need to self isolate as I’m double jabbed and have no symptoms, but don’t think it’s very clever to attend.

Archived