onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FAC 1 : Port Vale v Accrington Stanley

Fosse69

Advert

Ticket just purchased online, looking forward to it, but hoping we don't pick up any injuries, as getting out of this league has to be our main focus. I'd also keep Proctor back for the Bradford game next week rather than risk him, as we have enough options up front.

UTV

39 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I saw someone post that they were told on monday when they got their tickets that we had done 5k so far and Accy had sold 700,anyone else been told anything? as it didn't seem like a crowd puller to me

No chance Accrington have sold 700 they will probably bring around 200. I hope we get 5000 but it will more likely be 4000.

I saw someone post that they were told on monday when they got their tickets that we had done 5k so far and Accy had sold 700,anyone else been told anything? as it didn't seem like a crowd puller to me
Yes lad on Facebook said that .
We are playing very well and if folk want there under 17s go somewhere on sat for a fiver send them up Vale with there mates .
Not bothered about attendances its about what's on the pitch at the end of the day the ones who do go have one Job ENCOURAGEMENT at all times
I'd be very surprised if gate passes 4500 with 100 odd Accrington who are really passionate and excellent if I recall when they beat us years ago with Billy Kee starring (they beat a drum I think )was it 2-0 to them remember the away game we lost 3-2 leading 2 nil at break and were battered second half with defence going missing a good away day ruined by the football back then that was the norm .
UTV

3 hours ago, werstayinup said:

Not sure Accy have ever taken 700 anywhere so would be surprised to see more than half that rock up at VP on Saturday.

Guest Vale at home
9 hours ago, The man in the pub said:

Picked our tickets up this morning, 2 windows open and steady queue. Also picked up a metal  Poppy badge / Vale badge combined from the shop. Looks great and £2.50 goes to the Poppy appeal.

Guest Vale at home
Just now, Vale at home said:

Thank you .Man in the pub . for letting us know about  the poppy vale badge. Did the vale have many. Badges  left . Good Luck vale for Saturday And Tuesday . Come on the Vale . 

16 hours ago, Breadwinner said:

J Proctors back ain't he averaging 3 goals every home game v Accrington who are a league above .
Why wouldn't you want be there cheering on the black and whites .
You want Stoke in third round get to Vale Park sat and encourage the lads in black in white throughout
UTV

Absolutely a no no from me. Of course I want us to win and have another great draw but we need Proctor back in the league. I'd still wrap him in cotton wool with maybe his return as sub v Bradford. 

32 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Absolutely a no no from me. Of course I want us to win and have another great draw but we need Proctor back in the league. I'd still wrap him in cotton wool with maybe his return as sub v Bradford. 

@darren1810 I'm with you on that. We've got squad depth this season so unless JP is 100% fit there's no need to risk him and bring him back too early.

Even if DR and Proctor are out we've still got numbers up top in Wilson, Amoo, Lloyd and Politic. 

I suspect it may be something like Wilson and Amoo upfront on Saturday and then (giving Wilson a rest) Lloyd and Amoo on Tuesday night in the FLT. If so, it's a good chance for Amoo to get some game time and push his claims. 

16 hours ago, Andy Proctor said:

No chance Accrington have sold 700 they will probably bring around 200. I hope we get 5000 but it will more likely be 4000.

Ticket price might help boost the crowd, £17 adults  £12 Seniors. If its decent weather on Saturday might tempt more of the pay on the gate crowd. Also if you are a family who pick their games might be a cheaper option than a league game.

Archived