onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

New songs...

cactuselves

Liking that song with everywhere they go in it think everyone needs learn the words though I'm 50 so I ain't heard it before then sat lots in the paddock and railway stand started singing it and I thought really like this very catchy .
Big James Wilsons Vales No 9 aswell very good enjoyed sat the atmosphere was very good .
UTV

Advert

Liking that song with everywhere they go in it think everyone needs learn the words though I'm 50 so I ain't heard it before then sat lots in the paddock and railway stand started singing it and I thought really like this very catchy .
Big James Wilsons Vales No 9 aswell very good enjoyed sat the atmosphere was very good .
UTV

On Saturday it was literally just “Accrington get battered everywhere they go” probably didn’t help Coleman’s mood

3 hours ago, CAVALIER said:

Most should remember those lines then mate. You need to come up with some subtle changes to it. Right up your street.

He's Big He's Strong, you know his name Wilson, Wilson,

He scores a goal in every game, Wilson, Wilson.

He had an offer from Darrell Clarke

and now he plays at Vale Park.

Big James Wilson, Vale's Number 9

Na na na na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na

Na na na na na na na na

Big James Wilson, Vale's Numebr 9

1 hour ago, Joe B said:

Important to have a few Clarke chants ready for Walsall game. They'll go at him two footed as there's not a lot else to sing about when your club exists to provide structural support for an M6 billboard.

With regards to that they have already sold 840 and apparently are bringing inflatable dogs according to what I've read. No idea of what that's to do with Clarke unless it's some derogatory term he's got . 

18 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

With regards to that they have already sold 840 and apparently are bringing inflatable dogs according to what I've read. No idea of what that's to do with Clarke unless it's some derogatory term he's got . 

I know what it's in reference to. It makes little sense and is a bit weird when you think about what they're on about.

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

Important to have a few Clarke chants ready for Walsall game. They'll go at him two footed as there's not a lot else to sing about when your club exists to provide structural support for an M6 billboard.

Thank you very much for giving us Daryl thank you very much thank you very very much

Here’s my 1st attempt:- (Feel free to amend!)

Verse 1

Carol has white hair, Norman is nowhere, Worrall is everywhere, Wilson’s from over there

Verse 2

Conlon scores from anywhere, and Rodney will run everywhere, Jonesy can throw it from anywhere, and Stoke City’s going nowhere,

Verse 3

Dennis has loads of flair, whilst Gibbo is f*****g everywhere, Smithy’s head is in there, and Dazza’s taking us up there

Don’t worry I won’t give up the day job!

What about adopting some of the vindaloo song to something like this:-

We are Port Vale
We're gonna score more goals than you
Cos that’s the wonder the wonder of you!
Me and me Mum and me Dad and me Gran
We're off to Vale too
Me and me Mum and me Dad and me Gran
And a load of ale too

Vale too, Vale too we’re all off to Vale too

cos we are going to score more than you

Vale!

followed by

We are Port Vale, we’re taking the P**s

To the tune of Old Macdonald:

Oh Port Vale have a winger e i e i o,

And on the wing they have a Dave e i e i o

With Amoo moo here and Amoo moo there, here Amoo, there Amoo, everywhere Amoo moo

Oh Port Vale have a winger e i e i o

Nathan Smith will get into your head, into your head, he will.

To the tune of The Darkness - I believe in a thing called love:

Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel

We're super Vale and Darrell's at the steering wheel! 

Archived