onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Crawley Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

Lloyd was great today… a real outlet and I love his terrier style.

Proctor now plays the Pope role, so we don’t need another one. I wouldn’t swap them. 

And that’s before we consider what his influence would be around a manager he hates and DOF he called a scumbag. No thanks.

If, and it’s a big if, we do go up… it will be a measure of the man Tom Pope is as to whether he comes out and admit he was wrong.

Still… long long way to go yet.

Well, I'm a miserable <ovf censored> so I just need to find something or someone to whinge about. 😆

Advert

2 hours ago, valeparklife said:

Why has the little twerp been commentating on Vale for so long when he's clearly a <ovf censored> fan?

Sounds like he's about to thump someone with how angry he is! 😂😂😂

Think it would be a slap rather than a punch... Ooh ducky!

50 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

He does have some influence in the game, even if he's not scoring. He's a bloody nuisance,  tbh!!

Yes, but he didn’t keep giving pointless free kicks away, f and blind at anyone who would listen, slag his teammates off, show utter contempt for the management team or work on tactics on a Thursday night in Scrimmys.  You are clearly judging Lloyd on the wrong metrics 😉

Just a word on Jake Taylor,he now looks a totally different player to the one who came back to us last season,he now has got back the silky touch and bit of pace he had,he looks far more confident now when he comes on... so still has the potential to a good player for us(he is also a player i think would be suited to league one football)

51 minutes ago, Boslem&#x27;s Brazil said:

Fantastic win. Love a comeback! Just brilliant from our captain Tom Conlon to get us back in the game. From that point I always thought we get chances, and we emphatically put them away. 

Unfortunately, offers are going to come in for Tom. I’d put a £5m price tag on his head to fend off potential suitors. If someone bids that, then I would say that’s good business for the club, and I would say goodbye with a heavy heart. 

Fantastic being a Vale fan at present. Long may that continue! UTV. 

Don't think as things are that any of our players would go to L1. If a championship club comes in, I just hope we'll hang tough and tell them to come back in June. We need this promotion like nothing else, rather than a short-term payoff, no matter how apparently generous. If we took the money, how would we feel if we failed to win promotion? We might never get another chance as good as this. 

Come on, the Mighty Vale, let's go up with a team that will take L1 by storm!

11 minutes ago, VantaaVale said:

Dreadful, dreadful interview.

Has no idea what the player was sent off for (it was an elbow, blatantly), and then decries a lineman giving a decision (which is what his job is).

Be out of a job soon. 

11 minutes ago, VantaaVale said:

If he didn’t see the elbow then was he not watching the game. When he refers to Kettle’s little friend the linesman giving the decision, is that not what he is there for.  Very poor loser who will hopefully get bitten in his dog fight.

31 minutes ago, Bald Eagle said:

Yes, but he didn’t keep giving pointless free kicks away, f and blind at anyone who would listen, slag his teammates off, show utter contempt for the management team or work on tactics on a Thursday night in Scrimmys.  You are clearly judging Lloyd on the wrong metrics 😉

I meant - he's a bloody nuisance to the opposition! From what I've seen of him, there's a lot of potential, there, and i've supported him more than once when he's been scapegoated! As for ex-legend Pope - he is at his level, now,  

14 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

I meant - he's a bloody nuisance to the opposition! From what I've seen of him, there's a lot of potential, there, and i've supported him more than once when he's been scapegoated! As for ex-legend Pope - he is at his level, now,  

We are of the same mind Tony.  He has been excellent, especially bearing in mind he is 4th / 5th choice striker (including Amoo in there), and has already had a positive impact from the bench in several games, involved in goals / extra points that will make a difference in the final table

Archived