Tactics, formation, tactics

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

Legge and Hurst were still in contract I think. Read the article on OVF or the official Port Vale site retained list. 

Hurst was out of contract but was offered a new contract  before the season ended, by Clarke / Flitcoft. Sorry to squash your conspiracy theories about Clarke. There is not a cat in hells chance that Gibbo would have been released. He stated at the end of last season that he wanted to build a team around players like Gibbo, Smith and Conlon.     

Of the players released that are still playing. McKirdy had talent but his temperament and disruptive influence is plain to see. He has already had one spat at Swindon where he was left out of the squad for a few games. He will play up again as he has done at every club he has been at and he would never fit in to our vision of players being united as a squad. Cullen again could never stay fit long enough to have a run of games and you cannot keep players like that on good money in the squad. Again he has only played a handful of games and how long before he breaks down again. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

You want Rob to ban me because I have a different opinion and am not always 100% correct?  That sounds very 21st Century.

I agree you shouldn't be banned. If everyone put you on their ignore list then you could happily post whatever rubbish you want, at least no one would see it.

• Like 1

I agree you shouldn't be banned. If everyone put you on their ignore list then you could happily post whatever rubbish you want, at least no one would see it.
If only that were true. Unfortunately, you can still see posts from ignored posters whenever they're quoted. Been like that for years so it mustn't be an easy fix for Rob!
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, philmpv said:
1 hour ago, mbycars said:

If only that were true. Unfortunately, you can still see posts from ignored posters whenever they're quoted. Been like that for years so it mustn't be an easy fix for Rob!

I see it on a lot of other forums where it just completely blocks out their jibberish

48 minutes ago, philmpv said:
2 hours ago, mbycars said:

If everyone put him on the ignore list then there wouldn't be any quotes to see.

20 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

Top of the form table, best Goals for record and most competitive goal difference over the last 6 games.

89731198-4C7B-46D3-A1A7-9DF2246CE26E.jpeg

nasty Clarkey out, very poor manager

2 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

No prizes for being second in October. 😱

I wonder if you said the same thing last year when Askey had a good start? I cba to look through your history but I have my suspicions that there isn't any consistency in your thought process