FA Cup first round Accrington Home Tickets

darren1810

Could of been far worse 
Bonus if we win. If not concentrate on the league. 
Definitely winnable. At home, with this squad, I fancy us against anybody from the Championship down in a one off cup game
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Could of been far worse 

Bonus if we win. If not concentrate on the league. 

Yes indeed, with about a dozen or so still in the draw there were some horrible draws we could've had.  I thought this morning that we'd get Marske who were next out of the hat.

15 minutes ago, andy jones said:

No TV money then. Marske away could have been?

I was hoping for Crewe at home. Has Artell come out of the dressing room yet? Lol

He's still got them all locked in there apparently......

Dario has been called for....😁😳

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Good draw, a home game, and a chance to test ourselves against a team in the higher league, it is what the Cup used to be about
Let's hope we don't get lumbered with Sam Allison as ref again

A good chance for us to progress, especially if we can adopt that never give up attitude, unlike the other side that we’re capable of, just capitulating. 🤞we can get through the first two rounds then a big team away in the third round. The transfer window will be open and C&K could probably bring in another player if that’s what we need to secure promotion challenge. The player would need to be at least an established L1 player, or perhaps above. This would surely start giving us a vision for the future. I’m also a fan of if it ain’t broken don’t try to fix it and wait until the summer. 
if it does play out as I’ve described above can we have better control over sales of tickets and vouchers to be issued for the two home games leading up to the third round, not like the MCFC debacle.

Edited by Playa Amodores

Should be a good game but other teams would have given us a better chance of progressing. Third round and above are the holy grail.

Still, I think we have a decent chance at home and it gives us an opportunity to test the water with this squad with a view to League One next season. (Usual disclaimers apply)

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

A good chance for us to progress, especially if we can adopt that never give up attitude, unlike the other side that we’re capable of, just capitulating. 🤞we can get through the first two rounds then a big team away in the third round. The transfer window will be open and C&K could probably bring in another player if that’s what we need to secure promotion challenge. The player would need to be at least an established L1 player, or perhaps above. This would surely start giving us a vision for the future. I’m also a fan of if it ain’t broken don’t try to fix it and wait until the summer. 
if it does play out as I’ve described above can we have better control over sales of tickets and vouchers to be issued for the two home games leading up to the third round, not like the MCFC debacle.

Blimey, talk about jumping the gun. Let’s get past Accrington first and not worry too much about the theoretical vouchers for a theoretical Third Round away tie at a Premier League club hey??!!!

5 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Could of been far worse 

Yeah. The longer it went on the more I dreaded the inevitability of something really dire like franchise/Gillingham/Ipswich/Bolton/Sunderland/Charlton away.

Given we were both undrawn until very late on, shame we didn't come out against number 14....

5 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

Blimey, talk about jumping the gun. Let’s get past Accrington first and not worry too much about the theoretical vouchers for a theoretical Third Round away tie at a Premier League club hey??!!!

I would be surprised if ticket purchasing is not recorded electronically. 

• Fosse69 changed the title to FA Cup first round Accrington Home Tickets