Match Thread: Mansfield Town v Port Vale

Fosse69

Advert:

Phew. I’ll take a point from that thought it would be 1-1. 

Dreadful performance really, defended well and cov did brilliant on the penalty but that was a really poor showing. Lloyd Dosent look like the option up top when proctor is out. They should have won but we arguably should have got the win at the end through Conlon. 

Bad performance but that’s a good point for us. I’ll take that any day at mansfield. 

Advert:

Advert:

Realistically if Rodney had been match fit Lloyd wouldn’t have started, so maybe that’s enough of a run out for Rodney to start on Sat. But it would super funky cool if  Proctor is back.

1 minute ago, Sam Kelly's Left Boot said:

Shockingly bad performance tonight for the whole game. I know Rodney has just become a dad, but he played like he's the one that pushed it out. John Askey type performance that.

He's been pants all season after such a promising campaign last time out. Genuinely looks like he's won a competition or raffle to play football at times. Yet he has so much pace and power if only he could learn to use them correctly. 

Edited by Beech
  • Like 2

Advert:

Stole a point tonight. How we missed Proctor - when he's out nowt sticks, we continually come under pressure not to mention struggling to score. The draw keeps us up there but we have an awful lot of work to do - a better side than Mansfield would have won that. 

Anyway, onwards and upwards, still on the heels of the automatic places.

• Like 2

First time since Northampton that I've really not enjoyed watching us. Think it's unfair to single out any individual for criticism. The whole team were dreadful, including the subs. Really disappointing performance, but a point. We couldn't string 2 passes together tonight. Oh well, we haven't lost and for me to say that 2 games out of 13 have been bad, I'll take that over the 12 of 13 we've regularly had over the past 4 years

• Like 1