Jump to content

Official website: Port Vale bans supporter who sent racist message to player via social media


Recommended Posts

50 minutes ago, FriedRice said:

Pity they cant name him a nice dose of public humiliation would really make his day. Good work by the club no place for people like that at the vale

Vigouroux shared the post with his name on it.

 

Well done Vale on this anyway. Lets hope he learns his lesson.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, FriedRice said:

Pity they cant name him a nice dose of public humiliation would really make his day. Good work by the club no place for people like that at the vale

The imbecile named himself. 

Well done to Vale 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was too messages sent. One of the lads is just 14. He went to school with my sun who is the same age. I hope the 14 year old can be helped to understand that it's not OK. People at that age can do very daft things.

 

I am happy about the older bloke getting a ban.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tapper said:

There was too messages sent. One of the lads is just 14. He went to school with my sun who is the same age. I hope the 14 year old can be helped to understand that it's not OK. People at that age can do very daft things.

 

I am happy about the older bloke getting a ban.

According to RS, the other is an 18 year old.probably name him once he’s sentenced in the courts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

They should have a social media ban placed on them as well.

He’ll have a temporary social media ban, they don’t allow phones in the nick.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who was the one who told Vigouroux to go back to Zimbabwe? Was that the adult or the little kid? It's so <ovf censored> pathetic. Fancy wrecking your own life with something so moronic. Proud of the club for how they've dealt with this but feel genuine pity for the chump who sent the message.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Conrad said:

He’ll have a temporary social media ban, they don’t allow phones in the nick.

Conrad, he’s 14, he won’t be doing a days detention. He’ll be writing a letter of apology and attending a few lessons, with a view to educating him that racism and other forms of discrimination are WRONG.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Conrad, he’s 14, he won’t be doing a days detention. He’ll be writing a letter of apology and attending a few lessons, with a view to educating him that racism and other forms of discrimination are WRONG.

 

What is just what a 14 year old needs. We don't need to make a crim out of him he can still change and see that what did was rong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Reporting Posts and Ignoring Users

    Admin don't read everything. Don't assume we'll spot rule breaking. Please report posts and we'll act on ASAP. If you're logged in use the orange report post button. If you're not logged in, please use the contact form

    If you can't get on with another user you can "ignore" them. Follow the link, type in their username and save - Click here

    Check with admin if you wish to sell/auction any items. We're happy to support good causes but check first - Contact us here

  • Friends of OVF

×
×
  • Create New...