Official website: Port Vale bans supporter who sent racist message to player via social media

50 minutes ago, FriedRice said:

Pity they cant name him a nice dose of public humiliation would really make his day. Good work by the club no place for people like that at the vale

Vigouroux shared the post with his name on it.

Well done Vale on this anyway. Lets hope he learns his lesson.

57 minutes ago, FriedRice said:

Pity they cant name him a nice dose of public humiliation would really make his day. Good work by the club no place for people like that at the vale

The imbecile named himself. 

Well done to Vale 

There was too messages sent. One of the lads is just 14. He went to school with my sun who is the same age. I hope the 14 year old can be helped to understand that it's not OK. People at that age can do very daft things.

I am happy about the older bloke getting a ban.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tapper said:

There was too messages sent. One of the lads is just 14. He went to school with my sun who is the same age. I hope the 14 year old can be helped to understand that it's not OK. People at that age can do very daft things.

I am happy about the older bloke getting a ban.

According to RS, the other is an 18 year old.probably name him once he’s sentenced in the courts.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

They should have a social media ban placed on them as well.

He’ll have a temporary social media ban, they don’t allow phones in the nick.

• Like 1

Who was the one who told Vigouroux to go back to Zimbabwe? Was that the adult or the little kid? It's so <ovf censored> pathetic. Fancy wrecking your own life with something so moronic. Proud of the club for how they've dealt with this but feel genuine pity for the chump who sent the message.

15 hours ago, Conrad said:

He’ll have a temporary social media ban, they don’t allow phones in the nick.

Conrad, he’s 14, he won’t be doing a days detention. He’ll be writing a letter of apology and attending a few lessons, with a view to educating him that racism and other forms of discrimination are WRONG.

4 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

Conrad, he’s 14, he won’t be doing a days detention. He’ll be writing a letter of apology and attending a few lessons, with a view to educating him that racism and other forms of discrimination are WRONG.

What is just what a 14 year old needs. We don't need to make a crim out of him he can still change and see that what did was rong.