onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Barrow

Fosse69

Advert

16 minutes ago, MelbourneValiant said:

Why on earth is <Edit> sensored? Christ, what is wrong with world? I am not surprised many old time posters disappeared, bag of <ovf censored> now this site is.

The site is a bag of <ovf censored> because you can’t write <ovf censored>? Bit embarrassing that 

Just now, Iron Curtain said:

Anyone watching on iFollow got a view on the foul for the free kick? Looked like Gordon went down far far to easily from here?

Yeah was never a freekick. Slight touch then threw himself on the floor.

Gordon did it after about 2 mins when he was going nowhere in the right-back position and the ref gave that too.

Obviously realised it's another weak ref that can be conned easily.

Bad half I thought that, a very abject performance, one where nothing really happens.  We need to wake up and start attacking them. In my opinion this is the chance to get the likes of politic on and change the game. Change formation as well now we’re already losing so no benefit in a back 5. Really disappointed with this keeper. That’s 3 in 3 games I think he should have saved quite comfortably. 

Have to credit barrow here, they’ve done their homework on Worrall and Gibbo, doubling up when they don’t have the ball. What this proves is that without gibbo and Worrall being able to use the ball and the space is that  then we have no creativity elsewhere. 

wouldn’t be surprised to see Gibbo go off. But personally I’d lose a midfielder maybe for politic  and go 4-4-2 with Gibbo at right back with Worrall and on the right wing. 

At the moment I can't see us winning this. Two sides playing the same formation is pretty much nullifying both teams.
A moment of brilliance or a mistake will win it.
The foul for the free kick was a foul and ridiculous to challenge like that and give the free kick away Covalon should have saved it. Simple as that. Two mistakes led to the goal.
Has Covalon actually made a save this season? Maybe one or two, but he's also cost us alot of goals.
Come on Vale!!

Well it's all pretty pretty football but we haven't created a chance yet. It looks like a training game.....of chess. We need to up the pace and get midfield breaking past the forwards and I know that may leave us exposed at times but we have to do summat because we look a bit lethargic/lightweight.

They look a good side BUT we haven't gone for them in any shape or form.

Come on Vale or else this is looking a bit ominous!

Disappointing half, played nice bits of football early on but never really looked threatening. I can’t actually remember us troubling their keeper. Predictably got worse as the half wore on and lose yet another goal to another long ranger. Couldn’t really see how much Cov got on it but the comments don’t seem encouraging and it’s getting beyond a coincidence now.  I honestly cannot see us getting anything out of this game now. We know Wilson will go off on 65 and I’d be amazed if Proctor does the full 90, so we’re a bit restricted in what changes we can make. 

Archived