onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: FLT G2 Port Vale v Rochdale

Fosse69

Just now, darren1810 said:

Fair journey from Cornwall for a night match 

Exactly……I live in Somerset and my local is busier when Liverpool play than England. They all have fathers, grandfathers who support Liverpool. Sure if they’d actually visited Liverpool and seen what the locals are like they wouldn’t be supporting them. 

Advert

2 hours ago, Playa Amodores said:

We’ve only got one game left in this trophy, which is LFC U21 at home on 9/11. LFC supporters like most EPL supporters really struggle and some will never get tickets to see their team play. This due to expense and the different memberships that clubs operate. Hopefully this will bring out all the LFC supporters in Stoke on Trent,who can only dream of seeing their team play and could add a couple of hundred on the gate🤞.LFC supporters can get their ticket online or at PVFC cost £10, so a no brainier for me if I supported them and knew that this was my only chance to watch my team play. Possibly stars of the future, a bit like when we played MUFC in the League Cup, who sent their kids Beckham and co. 
I think the club should advertise this as not many LFC fans will know about it and it would boost our coffers.

Completely agree, so many Liverpool supporters who live in our area, can easily get 200+ of their supporters through the gate if promoted well enough, any extra finances will go down well and might not seem much but always helpful.  

2 hours ago, valefan79 said:

Completely agree, so many Liverpool supporters who live in our area, can easily get 200+ of their supporters through the gate if promoted well enough, any extra finances will go down well and might not seem much but always helpful.  

How much do you spend promoting it?

200 supporters at £10 a head brings in £2000

21 hours ago, philpvfc said:

How much do you spend promoting it?

200 supporters at £10 a head brings in £2000

Phil, it wouldn’t cost anything, we’d only need to use local media. With being in the top three they’ll be looking for any news coming out of the club, so just keep mentioning the game when the local press or radio are looking for information. 

6 hours ago, philmpv said:
6 hours ago, Diego Maradona said:
Just out of interest, does anyone know how many ‘first team players’ Rochdale started with on Tuesday?

They started with 3 who started against Bradford, if that helps

Five of their starters started the league game against us.

I'm not sure of it has been mentioned already in here and I don't know why it wasn't shown in the highlights but Lewis Cass' recovery when the Rochdale player was one on one with Stone and then blocked the shot was magnificent. It's in the extended highlights on iFollow at around 6 minutes 40 but this kid is really growing into his role. You could argue he got caught on the halfway line though.

I think he came on against Rochdale in the league a few weeks ago and I thought he was poor but it must have been an off day as he has been fantastic since. He needs to slow down on his progress or we won't be able to afford to sign him 😂

Archived