Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

I remember going to watch the Vale at Orient at a league 1  game in Sept.2013 ,about 5 games into the season & Orient were flying high. It was an exciting game,we lost 3 -2 their winner coming in the 88th minute ( sounds familiar).The crowd started to sing - We are top of the league , We are going down. I thought that this was crazy but could symphathize. They did not get promotion ,got new foreign owners & manager next season I think which led to a decline and eventually non league.I

Well the management team and the players have given more than enough hints this week they need VP to bouncing tomorrow. Time for ALL vale fans to stand up and be counted. 

We need EVERYONE to be loud and proud singing for the players tomorrow INCLUDING THE LORNE STREET even if things are not going our way. If you can't get up for a top of the table game well there something wrong.

Stand up you if you love the Vale Stand up.......

• Like 3

Well the management team and the players have given more than enough hints this week they need VP to bouncing tomorrow. Time for ALL vale fans to stand up and be counted. 
We need EVERYONE to be loud and proud singing for the players tomorrow INCLUDING THE LORNE STREET even if things are not going our way. If you can't get up for a top of the table game well there something wrong.
Stand up you if you love the Vale Stand up.......

Hate that song. Got a big fat bloke in front of me who always stands up for it and blocks my view of the entire pitch
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, dishydave said:
18 hours ago, valiant_593 said:
He is proven at this level though unlike campion. 

He's never played at this level he was injured for all of last season

League above then was it? I know he did extremely well for Bolton in the football league unlike campion who did It in reserve football

Looks like the weather is going to ruin the chance of a decent gate. I just hope we can adapt better to the conditions than the southern softies, and get the three points. Any way a good test for us today to see where we are I really hope all the lads are up for it. Come on you mighty whites!