Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

13 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I wish they’d put it on Twitter. If you’re in the Ladies you can’t hear it. 

Maybe you shouldn't be spending half the game snorting whatever you can shove up your nose and get behind the lads like the rest of us.

2 minutes ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Maybe you shouldn't be spending half the game snorting whatever you can shove up your nose and get behind the lads like the rest of us.

Point taken. Will try harder!

1 hour ago, MBE said:

Well if we get to see DC sliding in front of me on the touchline in the Bycars celebrating  it will trump Carol's video.

Brilliant absolutely love this <ovf censored> guy. 

You won't see it on iFollow - the idiots cut away from the celebrations and put up the game stats with Phil Bowers saying he hadn't seen scenes like it at the Vale for years. Infuriating!

5 minutes ago, CambridgeDon said:

You won't see it on iFollow - the idiots cut away from the celebrations and put up the game stats with Phil Bowers saying he hadn't seen scenes like it at the Vale for years. Infuriating!

official vale FB page says they have the footage and will post it tomorrow . 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I remembered that the right back had blond hair and did long throw ins but noticed yesterday that the right back had dark hair, had the same number and did long throw ins so I guessed that it might be the same player.

As well as your other issues, it now seems like you can't tell left from right.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

One particularly pleasing thing for me to hear, which came out of DPs interview, was how they worked in training on crossing low or high into different areas of the box, with the onus on the players in the box to find their positions, not the crosser to deliver a pinpoint cross. That explains how both Amoo and Worrall found their players without looking up. For 4 seasons it's been back post, back post, back post which is a lot easier to defend against

• Like 2

Love that vid of DC great to see some passion. Interesting to note all our three goals came from pull backs! Been such a good few weeks putting two away bogies to bed then doing the top sides. Another good test next week if we can get something there happy days! 

Look at the wheels on Bobby Dazzler. That back slide will be his statue in a few years. Where is Crosby going? Lovely to see the bench erupt, including the lads who hadn't played.

Somebody said can't remember who bringing in loads of new faces would disrupt team spirit....Trust the pruchess
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Look at the wheels on Bobby Dazzler. That back slide will be his statue in a few years. Where is Crosby going? Lovely to see the bench erupt, including the lads who hadn't played.

Love it! It's like he suddenly remembered that he'd left the gas on!

Watching the highlights for the 100th time. What a cross that was by Cass to find Proctor (should have buried that). How many other teams have a centre half that can cross a ball like that?

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Joe B said:

What an Evil man DC is... Purposefully ruining Speedy's grass.

Add that to him being worse that Polpot in an interview and as gentle as Hannibal Lecter with some of our aging old pros last year.

He should be locked up.

In all seriousness ... Love this video.

UTV

Trust the Pruhcess

in DC we trust 

Edited by Iron Curtain
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Iron Curtain said:

What a video!

Remember when certain people were saying there is no team spirit in this group.

Look how they are all over Politic.

Absolutely love it.

Up the Matrix

Up the Pruhcess

Up the Vale 

Brilliant. And I'll also say fair play to Pratley who looked humble and sporting at the end in comparison to his Muppet team mate Harold Smith . 

• Like 4

Did anyone else pick-up on the commentary of the Sky Sports EFL leagues 1 & 2 highlights show that mentioned that Tom James, Leyton's goalscorer possibly should not have been playing because of a question mark over whether or not he was suspended.  I've run back the highlights 2 or 3 times to check that I did hear correctly.

I haven't seen or heard any references on other media, but can anyone throw any more light on this?