Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

The lads need a good weeks rest now Sutton are becoming a top side in this division well on form they are a 6-0 on agg win v Carlisle and Northampton are not to be sniffed at hopefully Garrity and Wilson are ready to go .

Yesterday was unbelievable if that doesn't give the players a feeling of been on top of the world nothing will it was immense well done all .

UTV 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, mr.hobblesworth said:

Probably already been noted but has anyone else notice how (their) Smith took a little detour after their first to wind up Dan Jones for the og? Really snide little thing to do .

Also strange that his shoe laces were undone both times they scored. As I have said previously, his sh##housery back fired when the ref added time on for us to win the game.

Edited by jeffers
Spelling

3 hours ago, darren1810 said:

Interesting looking back at threads on here 

Yesterday 415 posts and still going after an incredible game . 

Scunny 366 

Harrogate 253

Rochdale 411 

I wonder why the Rochdale thread was so popular !! 

No coincidence Is it ? 

It’s human nature. People are far more likely to complain than to praise. Just ask anyone who’s worked with the public.

Posted (edited)

Quite possibly the most lowkey, unheralded signings (Proctor, Jones, Cass, Garrity) are the ones to have the largest impact. Especially impressed with Jones who manages to combine no-nonsense defending with great technical skills, shown by his ball to Worrall for the third.

10 games in they all look great finds and are testament to the scumbag matrix. 

Edited by Joe B
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Iron Curtain said:

What a video!

Remember when certain people were saying there is no team spirit in this group.

Look how they are all over Politic.

Absolutely love it.

Up the Matrix

Up the Pruhcess

Up the Vale 

And trust the data👍

4 hours ago, Biddulph_PV said:

I think the Rochdale game was quite difficult to understand and dissect to be honest. I still think that was our best 25 minutes at home so far so, yet we then collapsed like a deck of cards and it’s hard to know whether to credit them (I think they are the best side we faced so far) or it was down to us mental, physically and/or tactically. You will always get more supporters trying to analyse things after a defeat irrespective of whether it’s Port Vale or Manchester City IMO.

I agree with the comment about the best twenty five minutes. The game changed once we’d scored and players started playing in completely alien positions. Worrall who’d ripped there left back to pieces went into the right back slot and Smith popped up at right midfield. Pleased to say all that nonsense has now stopped. 

• Like 1

I’m more than happy with our performances even though it seems that the second half performance doesn’t live up to the first half performance. Obviously the exception being the last five minutes of the game yesterday. Can anyone explain why we seem to substitute Wilson around the same time every game, is it a fitness issue.?

46 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

I’m more than happy with our performances even though it seems that the second half performance doesn’t live up to the first half performance. Obviously the exception being the last five minutes of the game yesterday. Can anyone explain why we seem to substitute Wilson around the same time every game, is it a fitness issue.?

To be honest,five of us sitting together all felt that he looked knackered,he needed to get off.

9 hours ago, bycars rob said:

Does anybody know how I find out the 50.50 draw winner? I missed the draw at half time 

yesterday

They announced it over the Tannoy 😄🔊🔉🔈, not hundred % 1205 rings a bell, 

Well if we get to see DC sliding in front of me on the touchline in the Bycars celebrating  it will trump Carol's video.

Brilliant absolutely love this <ovf censored> guy. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, bycarspete said:

They announced it over the Tannoy 😄🔊🔉🔈, not hundred % 1205 rings a bell, 

I wish they’d put it on Twitter. If you’re in the Ladies you can’t hear it.