onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Port Vale v Leyton Orient

Fosse69

I'm absolutely fuming this idiots racist tweet is detracting from a cracking game and cracking win for us today.

You know its going to be all over national news tonight and tarnishing the clubs name. Literally one idiot.

Act swiftly now Vale to show this won't be tolerated. Send all details to the police, ban him for life, someone from the club phone Vigeroux and apologise on the clubs behalf.

Advert

3 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

I know we get frustrated during a game especially when we concede but considering we had won 4 in 5 before this i think it was,to say we will go nowhere was a tad ott me owd fruit

Anyway onwards and upwards with DC,he will take us out of this rotten league dunner fret

I think most people would have been feeling very different had we lost this game 1-2, which were were a few minutes from doing so. Missing chances left, right and centre will bite you on the arse more often than not. We should never have been in a position to lose the game against Rochdale but we did. I still think we're missing a goal-poacher. But also accept that they aren't easy to find, and they usually cost a bit of money. But as frustrating as it can be I'd be much more worried if we weren't creating chance after chance than I would be if we weren't creating enough.

Was just in the process of picking my umbrella up leaving my seat and feeling depressed, then, what a game, i must be dreaming. Absolutely fantastic win and shows we play for 90 plus minutes. Well done to  every player for not giving up and for the wonderful support today by our great fan base.

Couple of posters will have been warning their typing fingers up… a couple even managed to get a post or two out.
Back in your box boys!!
Amazing… good sign that a team won’t give up. Real character.
UTV
Spot on. I can imagine quite a few at 4.50 cancelling all plans for the evening, shouting down to their mums to bring their tea up when it's ready, firing up the desktop, greasing their fingers, ready for a night of furious typing.

44 minutes ago, Wrex said:

We just keep answering the critics. Concerns that Politic was signed and not played... he comes on and scores a late goal. Honestly I'm not sure what else there is to moan about now. Everything is going swimmingly!!

Just for the goal alone lets hope we get him signed up 🙂 

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Real shame we changed this squad around. Where would we be with those legends 

We shouldn't have treated those world class players so badly and replaced them with unheard of players.  Where has that got us?

I think most reasonable fans would give 10 games to make a judgement. Clarke and co have had the summer transfer window to get their own players in and players they don't want out. They have had a pre season and now had 10 games so I think it is fair to make a judgement. 

I am very happy at the moment! 

21 minutes ago, valeparklife said:

I'm absolutely fuming this idiots racist tweet is detracting from a cracking game and cracking win for us today.

You know its going to be all over national news tonight and tarnishing the clubs name. Literally one idiot.

Act swiftly now Vale to show this won't be tolerated. Send all details to the police, ban him for life, someone from the club phone Vigeroux and apologise on the clubs behalf.

Club are all over this, posted very quickly to say they're investigating, so hopefully swift action will be taken. And as you say, a call to apologise personally to Vigouroux on behalf of the club and all us decent supporters would be a classy touch.

Archived