Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Port Vale

Fosse69

Fantastic result. These are the kind of wins that teams who make the top 7 will get. Really feels like things are coming together so once again great credit to DC and the team for all their hard work.

Orient next week will be a really good game. Part of me wishes it was Walsall next up. Would love to see the look on their fans faces as we give them a right good smacking and send them into the bottom two while DC has us move to the top three. That can wait though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, valiant_593 said:

Walsall forum is quite a funny read. Turns out Clarke ain’t that bad 😂

Do you have a link? I keep wondering if those Walsall fans who came on here will come back and laugh at us for taking DC from them

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

To think what the fans of his previous teams were saying about him and how some moaned when we had to pay a fee for him.... he is cummins in disguise i tell you

At least they’ve finally got more points collectively than Garrity has won for Vale alone. So .... that’s something .... 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beech said:

Rochdale turned over at home against Oldham today! That just about sums up this league.

Orient held at home by Mansfield. Nothing to fear from anyone, and we played the league leaders off the park.

Replay that Carlisle game now and we go positive and thrash them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

To think what the fans of his previous teams were saying about him and how some moaned when we had to pay a fee for him.... he is cummins in disguise i tell you

What I love is that the same people who wrote Garrity off will be back on here happily writing off someone we sign next summer.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Guppys left peg said:

Fantastic result. These are the kind of wins that teams who make the top 7 will get. Really feels like things are coming together so once again great credit to DC and the team for all their hard work.

Agreed these are the games that you have to get a result if you have ambitions to get out of this awful division, still very early days but the signs are that there and momentum is building.

• Like 2

It’s the end of September, I must not get myself overexcited.

Oh no, a litttle bit of wee’s just squeezed out!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It’s like DC keeps saying though, one game at a time. If we play like we did against Rochdale then that’ll be a big kick in the teeth to our generated momentum. Every game reset and go again.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Valiant62 said:

Oh no, a litttle bit of wee’s just squeezed out!

Weeeeeee 🤣