onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Match Thread: Scunthorpe United v Port Vale

Fosse69

1 hour ago, ValeGez said:

Went down this morning to pick up tickets for Sat to be abruptly told ‘sold out won’t be getting anymore’ !

Wasted journey , no information about this anywhere to my knowledge. 
Apparently we had 400 tickets and that was it . 
For info anybody wishing not to have to pay the increased price on the day if you ring Scunthorpe ticket office you can book and pay for at the lower price and pick up there . 

We need a director of communication to tell us stuff like this.

Advert

We have a fair few bogey teams but I've just read we ain't won there in the league since 1973 .

Wow that's not good however hadn't Rochdale ever won at Vale park then they did the other week .

I just think in years gone by if we got out our own half in games and won a corner that be something,but this year I see a GO FOR IT squad of players with high energy in key areas and no lack of quality .

It's very rare in my Vale supporting life that we have a whole team of players who could potentially net at critical moments in games .

It's very exciting and no matter what the outcome sat I'm sure we will have a go and that as a fan is all you ask have a go try to entertain,run forwards shoot block opposition shots work your proverbials off I think DC has already installed that into every member of the 24 man squad and that can only lead to lots of wins as season progresses. 

400 sold for Saturday is tremendous because 400 Vale sound like 20 thousand if they are enjoying what they are seeing and thats what its all about you cannot kid your supporters being a long time since I was excited about a Vale squad like I am of this one .

Roll on week on sat v Kenny Jacketts Leyton Orient at home even though on me season ticket fixture  card it says away its at home UTV 

On 21/09/2021 at 20:37, 1 said:

Hey, Walsall have their no.1 target as manager in charge and they weren’t going to renew DC’s contract anyway. Oldham have finally got some real playmaking midfielders to replace Garrity, who really shouldn’t be a footballer. 2 of the top 3 sorted and we get shafted with the scraps again. As long as Richie Bennett doesn’t send us down and make it a trio of huge errors we should survive. 

Bennett, isn’t capable of sending a lift down 

From their forum, Iron Bru.

Here are the stats for the season to date for goals scored vs conceded.

0-15 mins, 2v0
16-30 mins, 0v0
31-45 mins, 1v1
45-60 mins, 2v4
61-75 mins, 0v3
76-90 mins, 1v5

Proves the obvious, we set out defensive at the start of matches. Only 1 first half goal conceded, the best in the league.

That’s followed by an utter shambles in the second half as we try to hang on. 12 second half goals conceded, the worst in the league!!.

Tactics wrong, players can’t keep pressing for 90 minutes, players are not fit enough, poor substitutions, the opposition know that we will crumble in the second half, we are predictable.

From their forum, Iron Bru.

Here are the stats for the season to date for goals scored vs conceded.
0-15 mins, 2v0
16-30 mins, 0v0
31-45 mins, 1v1
45-60 mins, 2v4
61-75 mins, 0v3
76-90 mins, 1v5
Proves the obvious, we set out defensive at the start of matches. Only 1 first half goal conceded, the best in the league.
That’s followed by an utter shambles in the second half as we try to hang on. 12 second half goals conceded, the worst in the league!!.
Tactics wrong, players can’t keep pressing for 90 minutes, players are not fit enough, poor substitutions, the opposition know that we will crumble in the second half, we are predictable.

Are you sure that's not from OVF for the 2016-2020 seasons?

Archived